Story

Let me introduce you to the mainleads....

Choi Beomgyu, as said Mafia's Son, heartless since his mother was killed in front of his eyes.

Cold to everyone, even Y/N but not that much in her case.

Fell in love on first sight with Y/N on her first day.

Well first she bumped into him and the next moment her long hair accidently got stuck on his jacket and after that she accidently fell again.

He found her cute and fell for her.

He even has bodyguards more like spy's to keep Y/N safe from his enemy's. 

Park Y/N, well as said a literal Sweetheart, everyone likes her but keeps their distance with her because of Beomgyu.

She is an Orphan.

She has parents but they left her alone more like abandoned her when she was just twelve.

That's when she was taken in by an orphanage.

But it suffocated her to stay there and moved into a small apartment after working day and night at part time jobs.

It would've been hard to do that along with studies but someone helped her with the rent or should I say Choi Beomgyu helped her.

Has a best friend more like her only friend, Mina, cause Y/N knows that she can't risk people's life because of her.

She thought that Beomgyu might be only obsessed with her but by the way he shows his love and not forces her with his authority, doesn't invades her privacy she has a tiny little crush on him.

To be continued...

Do vote and comment...❤