Graveyard

That edit has my heart❣️😲

Author's P.O.V.

As soon as he reached in the graveyard, he walked passed all the graves which had moist plants grown on it because of the rain that was pouring since three days.

He walked till the very end of the place which seemed like the end of the graveyard.

But behind those big trees there was a way which lead to a single grave which was made up of marble.

Which entitled Beomgyu's Mother's name.

As soon as it came in his vision his tears started pouring like streams of water.

He missed her more than anything.

He always comes here to empty his heart.

But today it seemed like the weather was also sad at the same time as him.

Slowly the light raindrops started multiplying and soon heavy rainfall was seen.

Which made Beomgyu totally wet but still it didn't bother him.

He was sitting there remembering the sweet memories he shared with his mother.

And the fact that he found his Father F**king another woman after two days of his Mother's death didn't cooled him down.

Only if it was upto him he would've killed his Father on the day his Mother died.

And his Father stood there seeing her die in front of his eyes.

But he couldn't bring himself to do so, he was weak then, he wasn't capable of taking his Mother's revenge.

But now he was determined to protect Y/N with all his might.

This time he ain't losing someone who's precious to him.

He ain't letting his Father dominate him.

He is ready to give his all.

He is ready to seek the revenge he wanted years ago.

And only one wrong move from Mr. Choi and he is killed by his own Son.

Beomgyu's cold eyes reflected nothing but the growing anger for his Father.

The flashbacks were playing in his mind of when his Father shamelessly cheated on his Mother right after her Funeral.

The Moon bid it's goodbye and sun came shining it's light along the horizon.

Beomgyu who was sitting near his Mother's grave stood up and went to his car to go back home before anyone saw him.

To be continued....

Do vote and comment.....❣️