Nightmares

Song is World So Cold By Three Days Grace. Warning don't read at night if you like to sleep. Trust me I'm writing this at the middle of the night. (Big mistake)

Lisa's P.O.V

"O my god." I put my hand on Sky's back. Sky flinches. There are three deep and long slashes in his back.

"What?" Jerome asks. He has dried blood all over him.

"Yeah your going to the hospital and there is no complaining." I grab Sky's arm. I pull him into the hospital. A doctor comes.

"What you need?" He asks.

"Sky's back is cut up bad."

"I wouldn't say it's that bad." Sky said. I roll my eyes.

"Don't listen to him.It looks like you were whipped three times."

"I actually have no idea where it came from to be honest." Sky said.

Sky's P.O.V

He is Chaz. there is no mistake about it. It is him. They just wrapped my back. So that means that I have my chest down to my stomach wrapped. It's great. But the thing that's bothering me the most is that Chaz is alive. I swore he died. He could have used some spell that would either stop him from falling. But back then he was a very weak sorcerer. he screwed everything up. How could he survive? Wait am I forgetting that Echo was leaving?! I stand up. Pain shoots up everywhere. I walk outside. It's the middle of the night. I see someone with a horse coming out of the stables. That's Echo's horse. She really is leaving. But why? She leaves. I get my horse and go after her. I grit my teeth. O my freaking god this is painful. Echo stops as she goes into a forest. I get off my horse, so does she. What is she up to? I follow her into the forest. She stops. I go behind a tree. She pulls out a knife. I don't like where this is going. I point my hand towards her. My eyes glow white. I'm prepare to stop her if she's doing what I think she is. You know what, I'm going to stop her either way. I don't like this. I shoot a spell at her It hits the knife and it drops to the ground. Echo looks towards me.

"Sky you followed me?" Echo asks. I walk towards her.

"What are you doing out here?"

"Why are you out here?" Echo asks. She seems nervous.

"Wondering what your doing out here? Echo you okay?"

"I'm fine." Echo said. She doesn't look fine or seem fine. She's hiding something.

"Your hiding something." She looks at me.

"I'm not." Echo said. Her eyes are red. My eyes widen. I back away from her a little.

"What's wrong with you?" Echo asks. Chaz appears next to her. I look at him. Chaz grabs her. I grab Chaz. We teleport somewhere. We fall on the ground. I stand up slowly. Wait where am I and where did they go? I start walking. I stop. I see someone. I walk towards them. They look at me. I instantly stop and start backing away. It's Ty. But he has blood all over him. He looks dead and looks like he killed someone burtaly and forgot to clean the blood off of him.

"What's wrong Sky? It's your fault after all of this." Ty said. I bump into someone. I turn around. Jason who looks the same. What the hell?

"Hello Sky." Jason said. Seto, Jerome, Mitch, Ian, and Quentin appear too. They look the same. I back away from them. What the hell is going on? I hear laughing. Echo appears. Her eyes are bloodshot red. She laughs.

"Hey Sky. What you doing running away from us?" Echo asks. Her voice sends chills through me.

"Your one of us Sky." Ian said. No I'm not.