Cracked

Song is Viva La Vida by Coldplay

Sky's P.O.V

~2 days ago~

Echo leaves. I lay down and look at the ceiling. I put my hands on my face. Feeling okay? No. No I'm not. What's wrong? Like you care. I do. Not. Just drop it. I got to go. I stand up. I fall right back down. I put my hands on the bed. Weakling. Shut up. I look at my amulet. My eyes widen. Oo a crack. No wonder I feel stronger and you feel weaker. Chaz crack your amulet. That's bad for you. I let go of it. I have to hold out. I can't let him take control of me. Good luck. I stand up. I have no idea what I'm going to do. Seto. I leave. I lean on the wall. My vision blurs. Wow your already losing. Shut up. Seto looks at me.

"Sky you okay?" Seto asks.

"No." I fall to my knees. Seto kneels in front of me.

"What's wrong?" Seto asks.

"It's cracked."

"What's cracked?" Seto asks.

"Amulet." Seto's eyes widen.

"No. Can you walk?" Seto asks.

"I can barely stand."

"Stay here. Less you move the better." Seto said. He leaves. I sit down. I put my head back on the wall. I close my eyes. I hear footsteps. They stop.

"Sky what you doing?" Someone asks. I open my eyes. Lisa.

"Sitting what you doing?"

"Walking. You okay. You look really pale." Lisa said.

"I'm f-fine." God danmit. She sits next to me. She grabs my wrist. She looks at me. Her eyes stop at my amulet. She grabs it.

"Does it matter if your amulet is cracked?" Lisa asks. Seto will fix it so not

"No."

"Okay. I got to go. Bye." Lisa said. She drops my amulet. She kisses my cheek and leaves. Seto walks pass her. He stops next to me.

"You lied to her didn't you?" Seto asks.

"She doesn't n-need to worry."

"Yeah um I can't fix it." Seto said. I look at him.

"What do you mean you can't?"

"I mean that amulet gem is irreplaceable. Once it breaks it can't be fixed but replaced by a different gem." Seto said.

"Austin got it from some mine that he told no one."

"Just calm down. Relax. Skybrine is much strong as the amulet wears down. You just need to save your strength and let me deal with this. The more stuff you do the weaker you get. Mining will make you weak." Seto said.

"What if he takes over?"

"Then we're doomed." Seto said. I try to stand up. I fall right back down.

"Sky stop. Calm down." Seto said. He kneels down next to me. I try to stand up again. He puts his hands on my shoulders.

"Stop you'll hurt yourself. Listen to me Sky. I know a place that have some of these in it. I'll go there. It would be like a two day trip. But I need you to stay calm and don't let him control you. If I were you tell Echo. She could do some spells that can help you keep your cool." Seto said.

"Seto I loss my cool a long time ago."

"Okay. But if you do lose yourself while I'm gone then umm." Seto said.

"What?" Seto runs away.

"That's real helpful Seto!"

~Advance two days to the present~
"Sky listen to us." Ty said. I push him off of me. I look at Seto. He's here! With the gem. No! You won't get to him. I don't have to. He can get to me. Not if I can stop you. I grab my amulet. What are you doing? Just watch. Lisa grabs my arm. I look at her. What is she doing? 

"Don't you do it." Lisa said. My eyes look at Seto. He pulls out the gem. My eyes look back at Lisa. I need to stop. My eyes turn normal and then back to red. 

"Sky fight it. Don't let him control you." Lisa said. Seto walks next to Lisa. 

"Just stay calm Sky." Seto said. He loosen my grip. He takes my amulet off of me. FINALLY! NO! I fall onto my knees. I close my eyes and put my hands on my ears. The voices are back. Lisa kneels down quickly in front of me. I feel her hands on my arms. 

"Look at me. Seto put his amulet back on him." Lisa said. 

"Wait. The gem was cracked before. I'm replacing it." Seto said. 

"But Sky said it wasn't a big deal if it was cracked." Lisa said. 

"At the time we didn't think it was. But obviously it's a very big deal. Keep him calm. This is not working for some reason." Seto said. It's not working? PERFECT! Not perfect. Very very bad! 

"Well hurry up." Lisa said. 

"I'm going as fast as I can." Seto said. Stop fighting Sky. Never. My breathe is taken. I fall on my side. 

"Sky." Lisa said. Cuts appear on me. 

"Seto go faster." Someone said. That's Echo. I lay on my back. 

"I'm trying. I can't get it out." Seto said. Everything goes black. 

Lisa's P.O.V

I put my hands on Sky's chest. Who would have thought that amulet would be so important? I put my hand on Sky' sneck. My eyes widen.

"He not breathing." I look at Seto and Echo. Echo grabs the amulet out of Seto's hands.

"What is so hard about this Seto?" Echo asks. She takes out the old gem and puts in the new one. She hands it to Seto. 

"I don't know." Seto said. His eyes glow. He does some spell on it. He gives it to me. Echo goes to Mitch and Jerome. I put the amulet around Sky's neck. He doesn't move. 

"Come on Sky. Come back to us."