Dungeons

Seto's P.O.V
I look down the hall. There are millions of these. I back up. The door opens. They disappear. Lisa. She looks really scare right now.

"You okay?" She pulls me into the room.

"Go back to sleep please." Lisa said. I cross my arms.

"Lisa did you have a nightmare about Sky?" Lisa lies down on her side.

"No." Lisa said. I lay down too. She is shaking. I think she had a nightmare.

"Are you sure you didn't have a nightmare cause you shaking the whole bed. " Lisa looks at me. She turns her head back. She moves onto her side with her back facing me. She did have a nightmare. She must miss Sky confronted her. I move right behind her. She moves against me. I put my arm out under her neck. She takes my other arm and put it around her and holds my hand close to her face. I feel tears coming down her face and onto my hand.

"What's wrong?" Lisa turns around. She has been crying. I wipe her face.

"I miss Sky." Lisa said.

"He'll come back. They all will." She hugs me. I hug her back. I lay down on my side with her arms around me. She's crying on my chest. She covers her face with her hands.

"I want Sky back. I want his arms back around me." Lisa said. Sathe better find them fast cause I don't know how much longer Lisa can last without Sky with her.

Sky's P.O.V
I open my eyes. I groan. My head hurts so much.

"Welcome to the world of awakening." Someone said. I look around. All of us expect Seto are here.

"How long was I out?"

"Days. Sathe kept you out cold." Mitch said. No wonder cause my head hurts so much. I lean my head back.

"You okay?" Mitch asks.

"I just have a massive headache. Wait who's Sathe?"

"Do you want to hear about Sathe or something Seto never told us about his past?" Mitch asks. I want to know both and get out of here.

"Both."

"King Seto." Ian said. King?!

"King?"

"Apparently Seto owns a Kingdom and his family is royalty." Mitch said. Why didn't he tell us?

"Why didn't he tell us? Nevermind. Lets just get out of here."

"How Sky? We have tried everything and nothing has worked." Jerome said.

"Guys he's a freaking brine." Quentin said.

"Where's Echo?"

"They just took her and she was knocked out like you." Ty said. Where is she?

Echo's P.O.V

I open my eyes. Stone floor. I stand up. I'm in a large arena.

"Your finally awake." Someone said. I turn around. There are people sitting there watching. Wait is that Danny?

"Danny?"

"I'm Sathe Echo. Now I was told you have a brine side by Danny here. Let's see it." Sathe said. Told? I look off to the side.

"You traitor."

"I was never on your side Echo. But let's see what you got if." Danny said. Chaz appears next to Sathe. Him!

"You!"

"Yes I was with Sathe this whole time. Let's see what you got." It's do or die I guess. But I'm not using magic. But you must. They did something to me. Danny shows up behind me. Sathe and Chaz disappear. I feel his hands go down my arms. I clench my teeth. How could Danny do this? He walks in front of me.

"You look pissed." Danny said. I am. But I can't talk.

"I'm able to control you Echo." Danny said. Well this is not good. He puts his hands on my shoulders. If he is going to do this when I'm able to control myself he's dead meat!!

"I love the outfit Chaz gave you. it makes you look more hot." Danny said. I feel his hands go down my arms and onto my waist. His hands are cold.

"I could never figure out why you would want a guy like Andrew." Danny said. Cause he's better then you in every way. He kisses my cheek. He backs up.

"Let's rise the stakes." Danny said.

"Echo?" Someone asks. I looks to my left.

"Andrew."