Fireworks

Echo's P.O.V
I feel something around me and something soft under me. I open my eyes. I'm sleeping on Chaz. I'm literally on top of him. His arms around me. He is still asleep I think. I smile and put my hands on his chest. I can't go back to sleep. Mostly because I had a nightmare. Chaz opens his eyes slowly. I close mine. Wait was he crying? I open my eyes and look at him. He is.

"I thought you were asleep." Chaz said.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing." Chaz said.

"Then why are you crying?" I move on him so I'm sitting on his waist. I put my hands on his neck. Tears are coming down his face.

"Whenever I go to sleep, my past shows up in my mind." Chaz said. That must be terrible.

"That must be terrible."

"It is. Especially this one guy that is always after me." Chaz said.

"Well that guy won't get you. You know why?"

"Why?" Chaz asks. I wipe his tears away. I put my hand on the side of his face.

"Because I'm here." Chaz cracks a smile. We stand up. Pretty sure it's the middle of the night.

"Come here." Chaz said. He grabs my hand. We walk down a hall.

"Where are we going?"

"I'm sure that you want to sleep in a bed alone." Chaz said. He opens a door showing a giant bed inside a beautiful bedroom with giant windows that lead to a porch.

"Not alone." Chaz looks at me.

"Okay. But you can't look like your from the Sky Army." Chaz said.

"Okay." Not sure if I'll like this but what the heck. I take off my jacket. I don't want him to get rid of it. It was a gift from Mitch that he spent every penny he had for my birthday when we were little. I put it on the chair. Chaz stops next to me. I look at him. He does something to me that changes my clothes. Don't know how he did it. But yup I look different. I'm wearing a gray shirt that only reaches halfway down me, very short black jean shorts, black sneakers, foot length jacket, and black fingerless gloves. Why these clothes? I don't know.

"If you get to change me, then I get to change you."

"What do you want to change?" Chaz asks. It actually quite obvious what I want to change. I make his shirt disappear. That's for everyone's benefit. He still has his jacket on.

"There." I put the jacket on the chair. I sit on the bed. Chaz sits down next to me.

"Chaz can you take the curse you put on Sky off?" He looks at me.

"I don't know." Chaz said.

"You don't know or you don't want too?"

"I can." Chaz said. Good. I want to go to sleep. I lay down on my side on the bed. Chaz lies down behind me. He puts his arm around me. I smile. I turn around and look at him. He smiles. He pulls me against him. His hand is warm on my back. I put my hands on his neck. O wait he took off his jacket. Perfect. I kiss him. He kisses me back. I put my hands on his chest. Wait a minute. You liar. What do you mean? You still love Andrew. Yeah I do. And you love Chaz. How can you trust Andrew after what he did to you? I thought you said that he was lieing to you when you asked him. Well I never asked Andrew that. That was to fool you. Andrew would never cheat on me. And maybe I do have some feelings for Chaz. But I'm just trying to find out what his plan is and if that includes me having to sleep with him and kiss him then okay. You little actor. I believe you. I'm good with fooling people. I put my hands back on his neck. You enjoying yourself making out with Chaz? Shut up. He's a good kisser okay? Is that the only reason or do you love him? I'm not in love with Chaz Shadow! Riiiight. I wouldn't blame you Echo. He's cute for a villain. I put my head on his chest. I'm not in love with Chaz. Get that through your head Shadow! I feel his arms around me. I close my eyes.
-------
I open my eyes. I have my back against Chaz. I reach into his pocket and grab the keys. Sky was in chains. Maybe they will unlock him. I move his arms off of me slowly. I get off the bed. I grab my stuff and put it on. I tie the coat Mitch gave me around my waist. And I put on the foot length jacket. I grab a sword and strap it to my side. I put on my sneakers and gloves. I open the door slowly and go out in the hall. I close it slowly. I put my hood up. I run down the hall. I'm looking for that same door I saw when we wet to see Sky. Wait there it is. I grab the knob and open it. I go in and the door closes by itself. This room is endless black room. Wait is that him. I run to him. Sky. I kneel down. I unlock him.

"Sky wake up." He opens his eyes. He looks at me. I sit him up and hug him. I feel his arms go around my waist. His arms are cold.

"What are you wearing?" Sky asks. We let go of each other.

"What does it look bad?"

"No it looks great. I wasn't expecting you wearing these." Sky said. He's hurt.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm fine. How did you get here?" Sky asks. By making out with Chaz. Shut up Shadow. I was not making out with Chaz. And enjoying kissing him and sleeping with him. Okay don't make it sound weird.

"It's a long story that I'll tell you later when we are at the base."

"Chaz put me in a coma. So I'm really asleep in a cave or at the base. nothing wakes me up." Sky said. Nothing huh? Pain doesn't work. I have an idea.

"I have an idea and you better not think anything of it."

"What are you going to do?" Sky asks. I push Sky down onto the ground. I go over him. I kiss him. He kisses me back. Wow wasn't expecting that. I sit down on his waist. I feel his hand on my neck. I put my hands on his chest. You are just all over boys today. Shut up Shadow! You making it sound weird. His hands go on my waist. I put mine on his neck. You feel that? What are you on about now? You feel something that you don't when you and Andrew kiss. Shall I say fireworks with Sky? Maybe. But Sky and Lisa are together. And I only like Sky as a friend. Then why are you making out with him? We're not making out Shadow! Look Sky expects pain here. I thought he wouldn't expect to be kissed especially by me and that could wake him up. I pull back.

"Didn't work." I look into his brown eyes. I get lost in them sometimes.

"Nope." Sky said. Neither if us move or talk. We just look at each other. I lean in and kiss him again. He kisses me back. Pretty sure your in love with Sky. Shut up Shadow. Why don't you tell Sky that? Why? It's obvious he's in love with you too. When Mitch finds out he is going to be mad at Sky. O my god! I pull back and get off of Sky. I forgot about Andrew and Lisa. I got so caught up in the moment I totally forgot about them. Sky sits up. I look at him.

"I'm sorry Sky. I didn't mean to kiss you again." Stop making excuses and go for it. He's sitting right there. Shadow I'm not kissing Sky again. Why not? You guys would make such a cute couple. No we wouldn't.

"Why did you?" Sky asks. I look at him. Sky's fainting. It worked.

"Second times the charm. It worked." Sky looks at his hand.

"It did." Sky said. Wait he's leaving?!?! Yes.

"I'll see you at the base." Sky disappears. I stand up. I walk out into the hallway. I run down it. Chaz would have found me by now. I think he's letting us leave. I'm not going to complain about it. I open a door. Forest. I close it and it disappears behind me. Wait this is where Jason and I were attacked at. I run towards the base.