Taken

Seto's P.O.V
I push myself up to my feet and then I just fall right back down. I hear yelling.

"Sathe give it back to him!" Someone yells. I'm in the castle still. I look around. This is the cellar that's hidden inside of a wall that no one knows about. How did Sathe know about it? No one knows about this place but me. I put my hands on the wall and slowly stand up. I will get out if here if it's the last thing I do. I fall right back down on the ground with one step in. Okay at least I know I can stand but not walk. This is so dumb. I shouldn't have left the Kingdom in the first place. No one knows but Ada I'm here. I have to get myself out and then get the King's Key. I feel like I shouldn't be moving. But I will. I stand up and move my hand on the wall. I find a cut in the wall. I smile. I put my hood up. I push and move through the wall. I fall on the ground.

"Seto." Someone said. I feel hands on my shoulders. It's Ada.

"Sathe give Seto the King's Key back." Kilbas said. I move so my knees are under me and my hands on the ground in front of me. Ada moves in front of me. She puts her hand under my chin and lifts my head up to look at her.

"Your gonna be fine. Just look at me." Ada said. I'm so glad to see her. I smile. She smiles back. I put my forehead on her shoulder. I feel her hands on the back of my neck.

"No I won't." Sathe said.

"Sathe please. He's very weak." Ada said.

"I don't care." Sathe said. I move my head up a little.

"The a-ancient power under t-the m-mountain. Y-You'll never get t-to it."

"That's where your wrong." Sathe said. I collapse into Ada's arms.

"Seto." Ada said. She puts her arms around me tight. I close my eyes. I can barely breathe.

"He needs to go to the hospital." Xeala said.

Ada's P.O.V
Kilbas looks at us. Sathe disappears.

"Sh*t." Kilbas said.

"Xeala a hospital can't help Seto. No one can but to put the King's Key back with Seto. If the two are apart for a long enough time Seto will die. He's already very weak. We don't have much time." Ylizek said. Tears start coming down my face and hit Seto. I hold him tighter. Please no. Please no. I hear running footsteps.

"Lisa, Misty, Ash, and Zoey." Kilbas said.

"We have been looking for you guys." Zoey said.

"What's wrong with Seto?" Lisa asks.

"It's a long story-" I stop Ylizek.

"He's dying and fast."

"How?" Ash asks.

"It doesn't matter how. He doesn't have much time left." Lisa, Misty, and Zoey come down and hug us.

"Ah Seto." They said.

"He's shaking." Lisa said.

"That means that we can't do anything. We don't have enough time." Kilbas said. Lisa stands up.

"No. Seto isn't going to die. Ada can't you heal him like before?" Lisa asks.

"I wish I could Lisa. But his injury is not physically curable. No hospital or magic can heal him."

"No it can't be over for him. What can?" Misty asks.

"The King's Key." Xeala said.

"The what's what?" Ash asks.

"The King's Key. If that and Seto are apart for a long period of time Seto will die and the key will cease to exist." Kilbas said.

"Where is it?" Lisa asks.