Devils Nightmare Curse

Song is Where the Lonely Ones Roams By Digital Daggers. 

Sky's P.O.V
"Robert your kidding right?" Lisa asks. Maybe I should tell her. I get off my horse. I walk in front of her.

"Do you want to know why then?" Lisa looks at me.

"Yeah I do." Lisa said. I grab her arm and pull her into a room. I close the door. Are you sure you should do this Sky? She won't let me go if I don't. I look at her. I lean on the wall.

"Chaz was a friend of mine before Herobrine went nuts. I thought he died when he tripped and feel into a lava pool. He's a sorcerer. But Chaz was always a terrible sorcerer, and he survived somehow. When I left yesterday for a while, I ran into him. He was not happy with me." Lisa walks in front of me.

"He did that to you? So you knew that he did that?" Lisa asks.

"Actually no. I knew my back was sore but I didn't know that it was that bad. He's a dark magic user. His spells are evil. What is more scary is his curses and he put one on me." I cross my arms.

"Which one?" Lisa asks. She puts her hands on my arms.

"Nightmares. Last night was terrible."

"What was it about? You can tell me and I won't take anything offense if I'm in it." Lisa said.

"Everyone in this base was in it." Chaz appears.

"Are you telling her?" Chaz asks. I look at Lisa.

"Chaz keeps appearing in the base. Like right now." Lisa looks behind her and then at me.

"Either you have gone crazy or he's real and wants revenge on you. So tell me about this nightmare, cause you seem so scare this morning." Lisa said. I should. Lisa looks at me.

"I'm sure that you don't want anyone else to hear." Lisa said. I kind of don't want to tell her because it might scare her.

"Yeah," How do I put it? I don't want to scare her.

"Everyone died by my hand."

"Well then. Sky I can't see you killing everyone here. I mean I can with your brine side. But you would never do it." Lisa said. I look at her. I wouldn't be able to control myself. That is the problem.

"The reason I'm leaving because of the fact that whenever I look at you guys you look like your dead since I killed you."

"How long has this been going on Sky?" Lisa asks.

"Since I woke up today."

"Is Chaz going to be doing this every night?" Lisa asks.

"Yes." I look at that ground.

"Well if it is you can sleep with me for a while. So if you do I can stop it before it gets to far." Lisa said. Lisa turns my head so I'm looking at her.

"That would be nice." Lisa smiles.

"Sky your a mess." Lisa said. I know I am.

"I know. I'm hard to understand."

"You got that right. But your fun to be around even if you have problems and I have to fix you." Lisa said. I smile.

"Well at least I'm fun to be around." Lisa smiles.

"Yeah. You don't have to answer this but how did I die?" Lisa asks. Her dying had to be the worst one. Because I love her and I don't want her to get hurt.

"Stabbed multiple times. Then you can back and stabbed me multiple times. I couldn't die, but just feel the unbearable pain."

"Aw Sky. I wouldn't ever hurt you. But wait what's this?" Lisa asks. She pulls my shirt up. She sees the huge bruise from when I woke up.