She is Not A Distraction

Sky's P.O.V

"Over my dead body."

"Sky we need you to focus and not distracted." Ty said.

"I am focus Ty and how long have you been thinking that Lisa is a distraction?"

"For a long time. You know I'm right." Ty said. He's wrong.

"Your wrong."

"Sky Army is first Sky. You know that. Austin told us that. Your putting Lisa in front of the army and everyone. She blinding you to what is important." Ty said.

"Why don't you go lecture Mitch too? Because him and Misty seem together." I walk past him. He grabs my arm. I look at him.

"Sky I'm not lecturing you." Ty said.

"That's what most of you like doing, is telling me what I'm doing wrong with my life. Lisa she helps me forget the stress of leading a army and if that's a bad thing then I'm doing something bad forever."

"I know about Mitch, but Sky honestly you know that being a leader is a full time job that Austin left you to do. You can be distracted by other things." Ty said. I push his hand off of me.

"How many?" He looks confuse.

"What?" Ty asks.

"I can see it in your eyes. There are others who agree with you. Who?"

"When you left everyone but Echo and Mitch agreed." Ty said. Really? Why didn't they mention it to me?

"So you don't trust me to lead is that what this is getting to?"

"Now that you say it yes." Ty said. That hurt.

"Really? What am I doing wrong now? Cause lately you just like to rip me apart."

"The curse that Chaz put on you and not to mention Chaz." Ty said.

"I didn't know I was cursed till this morning and I didn't want to believe that Chaz was still alive."

"What about your past?" Ty asks. I'm done here.

"I'm done here."

"No your not cause I am not done." Ty said. He is just bossy. I know how Ty can get and I sometimes have very little patience for him. But this is just makes me mad.

"Ty you may not like how I lead but Austin left me the base."

"He shouldn't have." Ty said.

"I shouldn't have found you and had the heart to take you in."

"I wish you didn't cause my life would have been better if Herobrine killed you with your mother that day." Ty said. I say nothing.

"He killed all of our families because you wanted to live and they didn't deserve it. None of this bad stuff would have happened if you just died that day instead of escaping and living." Ty said.

"Is that how you really feel about me leading? Or do you have insult me more?"

"I'm done." Ty said. I would have so much to rip about Ty but I'm not going to say it cause I can control myself.

"You must have stuff to say about me I can see it." Ty said.

"I have so much and I won't say it because I have a little self control."

"No you don't Sky. Skybrine for example. If he was ever let out we would have to kill you and everyone would be heartbroken. You let your rage control you most of the time. And you love to keep stuff from us. You are so stubborn that you can't be told what to do easy. You don't tell us if your going to do stuff sometimes. You do things by yourself. Like when you left and we didn't know where you went. You don't think, you just act first. You attack first without thinking that no one needs to die. Sky everything would have been better if you just died." Ty said.