Killing

Song is Save Yourself By My Darkest Days. 

Andrew's P.O.V

I'm on my way home. But I been having the feeling that someone has been following me ever since I left the base. I stop. Someone is following me. I turn my head. Someone grabs me and we go into the forest. 

"What the hell?" 

"Your Andrew right?" He asks.

"Who's asking?" 

"Chaz." Chaz said. 

"Yes." He smirks. I shouldn't have told him that. We go somewhere else. I'm chained to a wall. I look up. Wait.

"Echo." Chaz appears. 

"Echo seems to be knocked out." Chaz said. What did he do to her? 

"What did you do to her Chaz?" Chaz looks at me. .

"Nothing she did that to herself. Those chains shock you if struggle too much. I guess it shocked her too much." Chaz said. 

"What do you want?" 

"She didn't tell you?" Chaz asks. Tell me what?

"Tell me what?" 

"I think when she wakes up she will tell you." Chaz said. He disappears. 

"Echo wake up please." 

Lisa's P.O.V

Where are Echo and Jason? I haven't seen them in a long time. It's worrying me. I see Sky. It's turning night. I walk to him. I grab his arm. 

"I'm going to bed." Sky looks at me. 

"Night then." Sky said. I roll my eyes. 

"Sky your staying with me." 

~~~~~

I lay down next to him. I put my head on his shoulder and my hands on his chest. 

"Still comfy as usually." 

"Really?" Sky asks. The sound in his voice I don't like. It's sounds like he's scared. I go over him. I put my hand on the side of his face. 

"You sound scared. I'm right here. If you have a nightmare I'm right here. Just wake me up." Sky smiles. 

"I know." Sky said. I lay down. I'm pretty much on top of him. I put my head next to his. I close my eyes. I don't want him to go to sleep if he is just going to have a  nightmare. But he needs to. So I'm right here if he needs me. 

Sky's P.O.V

I look at the ceiling. Lisa is asleep on me. She has her arms around me. I close my eyes. 

I open them. Andrew. Okay. Wait he's chained to a wall. 

"Echo wake up please." Andrew said. I look at where he is looking. Echo is knocked out. 

"This is real life sky." Someone said. I turn around. Austin. 

"I thought I was suppose to have a nightmare Austin. This is not one." 

"I tapped into your mind to show you what's going on that you don't know. Jason is dying in the forest right now." Austin said. 

"Wait why can I see ghosts in the middle of the day?" 

"I did that to you. I knew it would be useful. You will see ghosts that could help or not. Other people won't see them." Austin said. Ok so I have to go to the forest.