Heartbroken

Song is Criminal By Britney Spears. 

Echo's P.O.V

I open my eyes slowly. I sit up. 

"Echo your finally awake." Someone said. I look at who said that. Andrew. 

"Chaz brought you here didn't he?"

"Yes and what is going on?" Andrew asks. 

"Chaz is trying to finish what Herobrine started." 

"O well that's not shocking." Andrew said. But wait how is here? Why is he here? Chaz appears. 

"So your finally awake. I told you those chains shocked you." Chaz said. 

"What did you do to Jason?" 

"Don't worry I sent him to a place that will help him." Chaz said. Help him with what? 

"With what? Wait what did you do to Sky?" Chaz looks at me. He grabs me. 

"Man nothing slips past you. Sky fell into my trap and won't ever wake up no matter how much your recruits try he won't and neither will Jason. Mitch is a different story. Zoey did something to him. Sky is someplace locked up and I can hurt him and make him feel weak whenever I want. But you on the other hand are just so useful. Sacrifices are needed. But I know how much you love to struggle. She you won't hurt yourself again." Chaz said. He breaks the chains. 

"Let go of her!" Andrew yelled. Vines go around me everywhere. Chaz lets go of me. 

"Andrew I'm fine." 

"Those vines will drain your strenght by the way. Maybe I will get some more people here." Chaz said. 

"No leave them alone." Chaz goes very close to me.

"Why?" Chaz asks. 

"Cause they don't deserve it. They are innocent." 

"Yeah right. These vines have a mind of it's own, so don't blame me if they do something you don't like." Chaz whispered in my ear. He kisses me and leaves. The vines pull me down to the ground. I look at the ceiling. 

"I hate this guy. You okay?" Andrew asks. I should have never took Jason with me. 

"I'm fine. But I can't believe I feel for that trap. I knew it was one and there was another trap." 

"What have you been up to?" Andrew asks. I say nothing. How could I be so stupid to let this happen? 

"Hunter what are you doing here?" Andrew asks. 

"Andrew there you are. Some guy named Chaz attacked the North Village." Hunter said. 

"More people." Andrew said. People start talking. Once they see me, they start asking for help and ask what I'm doing. I can't do everything. 

"What's wrong with Echo Andrew?" Hunter asks. 

"I don't know. Echo you okay?" Andrew asks. I feel a vine go around my neck. It tightens. I try to move. I struggle. I can't breathe. 

"She can't breathe!" Hunter yelled. Chaz appears. 

"Chaz are those vines  going to kill her?" Andrew asks. 

"O no. They will just put her on the edge and stop whatever it's doing to her." Chaz said. 

"So what are you trying to do anyway?" Andrew asks. My vision blurs. Air would be nice! The vines loosen around my neck. I stop moving. I close my eyes. Why vines Chaz why? I open my eyes. Chaz is looking at me.