Chapter 29.)

It was 1 a.m. but also January the first, 'New Years Day' King and Renae had just passed out about an hour or so ago for going 5 rounds of spontaneous sex. Even with her protruding belly, Renae still managed to ride King like a bull then reversed cowgirl and had his toes curling and his knees buckling.

It was crazy enough his dick couldn't get used to how good her pregnant pussy felt but with her doing all kinds of tricks had his mind blown. They finished their session out with him giving her death strokes from the back and if they had neighbors they would indeed know King's name.

Feeling a slight pain in her side, Renae stirred out of her sleep and sat up on the side of the bed doing the breathing techniques Mrs. Capri taught her up until her water broke.

"Oh man," she mumbled looking down at the soaked carpet then fell back and screamed as her first contraction hit.

King jumped out of his sleep and looked around still dazed.

"My water brokeeee," She whined, reaching for his hand.

King hopped up and flew around to her side like a bat out of hell. "It's time?" He asked rhetorically.

He was just excited and nervous altogether.

"Yesss," Renae hissed turning on her side and took deep breaths.

"Don't move, I'll be back," King rushed out and Renae furrowed her brows.

"Where the hell am I going to GOOO OH, MY GOD!" She screamed as another contraction hit.

Breathing deeply, she slid off the bed and got on her knees, and rocked as she rubbed her stomach and hummed.

"Lord please don't let it hurt," She mumbled as King rushed inside with Mama Karen on FaceTime.

Mrs. Capri and the other nurses were on their way with Kwan and her Midwife. King rushed into the bathroom to fill the tub with warm water as Mama Karen tried to soothe Renae.

"Where's my daddy!" Renae cried.

"I'm right here Zuri," Bryson's voice came into play.

"Daddyyyy," She cried. "I need you!"

"It's too late to book a flight Zuri," Bryson told her.

Why did he say that? Renae started crying her eyes out.

"What's wrong baybeh?" King asked coming out of the bathroom drenched in water.

"I want my daddy! I want them here!"

"Ok, ok, calm down baybeh," King took a deep breath as he picked up her phone.

"No flights are running this late son," Bryson said which only made Renae cry harder.

"I have a jet," King reminded before calling his pilot and gave him the rundown.

"Stop crying Nae, they'll be here ok?"

"We'll be there lil girl," Dajon chuckled and Renae's eyes widened. "D.J?"

"In the flesh lil girl, stop crying. We'll be there," It was as if he had cast on spell on her or something because her tears had stopped and she was doing everything Mama Karen told her until Mrs. Capri and the group had arrived.