9

In the morning Jensen slowly sat up to see the young child still snuggled up to him "hey kid...wake up" Jensen uses his hand to shake her.

"No five more minutes" the young child whines as she rolled over onto her side so her back is face him. Once on her other side she pulled his arm close once again.

Watching her rolling over he couldn't help but shake his head "hey if you want to go to what ever thing is you were talking about we better get going now" he said slowly pulling his arm out of her grasp.

"So you're coming with me?" The young girl asked as she glanced over at him with a sparkle in her innocent eyes.

"Yeah once we get there I'll drop you off than I'll be heading out...need to find my baby brother" Jensen said standing up

Feeling his arm pulling away she let out a small whimper "but but...will I ever see you again?" She asked quickly getting onto her feet and followed him out of the jar.

"That's kind of the point...you have your own life and so do I" he said looking down at her with an raised eyebrow

"I have people out there who needs my help almost every day" Jensen crossed his arms over his chest, but when he saw the young girl look up at him he dropped his arms back to his side

"Come on let's go find some food before the trip"

Giving a small nod of the head she grabbed a hold of his hand and lead him through the tall grass "stay close....I'll show you the best food...you will like it" she replied with a weak smile on her little chubby face.