11

Eating the last Barrie Mia walked over and jumped onto Jensen as she wrapped her arms around his neck "you ready to head out!?" She asked hopping off of him and quickly twirling around.

Pushing himself up off of the ground Jensen shook his head "yeah let's get there and find your mom....so I can go find my brother" he said he walking over to her with a stern look. Crouching down Jensen looked the child on the eye "straight there...no side tours got it?" He asked lifting a eyebrow.

"I don't know what you mean....but okay" she said placed her hands on his stubble cheek

Feeling her hands on his face Jensen slowly pulled away "it means straight there....no stopping" he said standing up to his full height so she couldn't touch his face. Cause Everyone who knows Jensen knows that he hates when people touches his face.

"Okay....straight there nothing else" she nodded as she went to reach for his hand by stop when he saw him placing his hands into his pocket. "It's this way" she quickly walks off.

Walking after her Jensen closed his eyes "I need a beer once this is all over....drink away all this stress" he mumbled.
///////////////

Walking through the tall grass Mia stoped when she felt the ground beneath her began to shake she looked up at Jensen to see a massive man standing behind them.

"What is it?" Jensen asked looking behind him, looking up to see a massive man standing there Jensen let out a sigh of relief.

"Parker! Down here!"