5

"Your funny Mister...are you going to the great gathering too?" The young child asked as she grabbed a hold of Jensen's hand...but when he quickly pulled his hand away she looked down at her hands. "If you are...we can go together! I got separated from mommy" she sniffed.

"The great gathering...what's that" Jensen asked looking down at the young child while shoving his hands into his pants pocket. Closing his eyes tightly he let out a sigh "I need to find away to fix this" Jensen grumbled to himself as he pulled out his cell phone. Seeing water dripping out of the bottom he threw it as far as he could.

"Stupid piece of shit!" Jensen seethed.

"Hey don't say bad words!...mommy said they shouldn't be said by anybody...so don't say it anymore" the young child said crossing her arms while giving him a disappointed glare. The same glare her mother gave her when she was being bad and not listening.

'What's your name?" Jensen asked walking over to the young child and slowly crouched down in front of her so they could be eye level with each other.

"My name is Mia...and I'm four years old!" She said holding up  her four little fingers with a proud smile on her innocent face

"Well Mia...I don't care" Jensen said standing up to his full hight as he slowly made his way through the tall blades of grass without looking back at the young child.

"Where are you going!"

"Far away from you!" Jensen called back