19

Feeling the tiny child hide under his sleeve Jensen uses his free hand to pull her out. "Hey...hey it's okay...it's okay" Jensen placed her against the chest as he turned around to see his younger brother standing there with a confused look.

"Bro...this is Mia....she's the one who found me when I was tiny" Jensen looked down at her, carefully rubbing her back Jensen smiles faintly. "She's all alone and doesn't have anyone Alex" Jensen looked at him with his tired green eyes.

"What are you going do?" He asked leaning in closer so he could see the tiny child better, but seeing her burry her face into his older bother's shirt he took a few steps back.

Looking down at her, the older hunter bit his lip "she...she needs me Alex"

"Okay that's fine....let's take her with us" Alex nodded towards the car, but when he saw Jensen look away he took few steps closer "what? You don't like the idea of her coming with us?"

"I do....but it's not safe...especially with the job we do.....and her being around humans is not a good idea either" Jensen sighed

"Than what are you going to do?"

"Going to stay here with her....I'm going to be her height and so that way she can have a normal life and don't have to worry about being alone when we're off on a hunt" Jensen looked at his younger brother with fear in his eyes.

"Dude!? How the hell are you going to protect her when both of you are no bigger than my ring finger!?" Alex asked throwing his hand up in the air, as he couldn't believe the words coming out of his mouth.

Putting his free hand out Jensen sighs "okay...calm down....let's go back into the motel and we will talk about this....for now I want to get her cleaned up" Jensen said placing his other hand that has the young child in

"Okay" Alex shook his head as he walked off