21

Walking out of the bathroom with her wrapped in a rag Jensen held her close to his chest. "Look man...she has nobody" Jensen looked at him then back down at the young child. Slowly laying down on the couch, he so ever carefully placed the small child onto his chest.

"You really care about her don't you" Alex asked taking a seat on the table. Looking at the small child he closed his eyes "if you're happy with her and being a father figure to her....than you have my blessing" Alex shook his head.

"Yeah I do....it finally feels like I have a purpose in this world....and it's to take care of this little girl" Jensen glanced over to his baby brother. Closing his eyes tightly Jensen frowned "I think I should be her height and live with her and her people"

"Is that what you want?" He asked slowly inching forward to get a better look at the sleeping child. Seeing her all snuggled up he couldn't help but smile faintly "she really loves you....you two will be good for each other" Alex replied.

"Thanks man...I'll try my best to be a good father to her"

"I know you will...you did great with me" Alex said pushing himself back up. Running his hand through his hair he pulled his phone out "well we better find someone that can turn you to her height"