13

Walking up behind Mia Jensen placed a hand on her shoulder as he looked down at her "well do you see her anywhere?" He asked slowly crouching down so he could look her in the eyes.

Grabbing a hold of his hand Mia looked up at him and shook his head "I don't see her....I think you and I beat her" Mia jumped up and down with excitement on her eyes. As Jensen went to say something he found himself getting tossed to the ground, looking up he saw a built man looking down at him with a scowl.

"Hey what that for!" He yelled as he quickly stood up and gave the man a shove.

"What are you doing!? Trying to kidnap Mia?" The man asked looking over at the young child to make sure she's okay. "Are you okay sweetie?" The man asked causing the young girl to giggle into her small hands.

"He's my friend! He kept me company while we walked here....is my mom here yet?" Mia asked running over to Jensen and grabbed his hand tightly. "Cause....cause I want her to meet my new friend!" She exclaimed proudly as she looked up at Jensen with a big smile.

"I haven't seen her....last I heard she flew on a bird to the next town over to get ya something for your birthday" Pete replied with a small frown on his face, turning his attention back to Jensen he pointed at him "hurt her we will all attack ya you hear me?" He asked dangerously

"Don't worry I won't hurt her....I would never do something like that too her" Jensen looked down at the young child as he ruffles her hair with his free hand.

"Good...now all of us is about to tell stories so why don't you come along and hear some.....and if you like tell us a story about yourself" Pete stated while walking off.

"Well what are you waiting for let's go!" Mia pulled in Jensen's arm