18

Walking over to the jar Jensen bitting his lip nervously, slowly laying down on his stomach he slowly moved his eye in front of the jar. Seeing the young child with her face hurried into her hands his heart shattered.

"Mia?" Jensen whispers

Looking over to see a massive eyes looking at her Mia eyes went wide "stay back!" The young child screamed as she quickly backed up farther into the glass jar. Once she's pressed against on the other side she quickly turned her back towards him "go away! Go away!" She cried.

Watching her moving away from him Jensen closed his eyes tightly "Mia it's me....Jensen" the older hunter whispers. Carefully wrapping his hand around the jar, Jensen carefully tilted it upside down causing the smile child.

Once the small child landed on his hand Jensen placed the jar back down "sweetie it's me....your okay" he whispers as he brought her up to his worried eyes.

Slowly moving her hands away from her face she looked at him with tears in her eyes "Jensen?" She asked lip quivering.

"Yeah...it's me....it's me you're safe" he said carefully brushing away the tears, but when he felt her grabbing a hold of his finger he froze.

"Why....why are you giant" Mia asked resting her small little body against his massive hand.

"I was born this way....a witch made me your height...but she turned me back to normal" Jensen whispers but when he saw he look away he carful lifted her head up.

"What's wrong?"

"Now....you can leave....I won't have you anymore...I'm going to be all alone" Mia sniffed, trying her best to hold back her tears.

Before Jensen could comfort her a hand grabbed him by the shoulder "bro who are you talking to?" Alex asked causing the young child quickly ran and hid in Jensen's sleeve