20

Running the warm rag over her gentle Jensen uses his free hand to brush her hair out of her face. "There we're all done" the older hunter whispers as he paced the rag down beside her. Watching her look around with questionable eyes he couldn't help but chuckle.

"It's so...so big....everything" the small child looked up at Jensen as she quickly ran to his hand, hugging the closes finger. Resting her head against his finger she closed her eyes tightly....afraid eyes going to leave her again.

Slowly crouching down "yeah it's a lot to take in all at once.....I know from experience....it's going to be okay nothing is going to happen....I won't let it" he whispers.

"Promise?" The young child asked as she quickly moved over to his face, snuggling close to him.

"I promise...you're safe with me...and my little brother" Jensen replied glancing over his shoulder to see his younger brother standing there with his arms crossed.

"Stay right here....I'll be right back" Jensen whispers, slowly standing up to his full height he looked down at the small child one last time before heading over to another with his baby bro.

"What? You see I'm busy?"

"She can't stay with us man you know how dangerous our jobs are...she could get hurt" the younger hunter sighed

"I'm not sending her off on her own....she needs me and...."

"And I what Jensen!?"

"I need her.....I'll find away to keep her safe even if it kills me she'll be safe"