10

Walking through the grass Mia looked up at Jensen "I really like you....I'm glad I found ya" she wrapped her arms around him with a smile. Laying her head against his arm she closed her eyes tightly feeling the cool breeze blow through her beautiful curly hair.

Looking down her a small smile slowly formed on the corner of his lips. Realizing what he's doing Jensen shook his head "so umm...what kind of food are you looking for?" He asked looking up in the direction they're heading.

Looking around Mia slowly let go of his arm "over here" she said walking over to a massive bush and slowly plucked off a round berry "these are good...the best in the world" she glanced back at Jensen with a warm smile.

Slowly walking up to the young child Jensen carefully took the berry out of her hands "is..is this safe to eat?" He asked raising an eyebrow

"Of course it is! I wouldn't offer you it if it wasn't safe" she said trying her best to hold back her laughter so she wouldn't hurt the mans feelings.

Looking down at the young child with a dumbfounded look Jensen couldn't help but shake his head "okay...you got a point there" he grumbled mostly under his breath.

"Of course I do" Mia walked over and placed her hands onto his as she took a bite out of the berry