1

Driving down the dark quite road Jensen let out a sigh

"How long are you going to give me the silent treatment for?" The older hunter asked, glancing over at his younger brother who's keeping his eyes out the passenger window.

Seeing his younger brother completely ignoring his existence Jensen slammed on his brakes, causing the younger hunger to jolt forward from the sudden stop. Watching his brother rubbing his head after smacking it against the window Jensen couldn't help but laugh "now that's what you get for giving me the silent treatment...now tell me what's up your ass" Jensen scoffed.

"Next time warm someone when you're going to slam on the brakes" the younger brother responded as he slowly pulls down the sun visor to see if there is any mark on his four head, After checking every inch of his forehead the younger brother let out a sigh of relief as he pushed the sun visor back up.

"You're lucky"

"Lucky....how the hell am I luck?"

Slowly turning his body in the direction of his brother, Jensen raised an eyebrow waiting to see what his brother answer could possibly be "well baby bro...lay it on me on why I'm so dame lucky" Jensen said boring dangers into his brothers skin with his cold green eyes.

"You're lucky there is no mark on my forehead...and you want to know why I've been giving you the silent treatment for the past few hours?" Alex asked crossing his arms over his chest.

"Yes...for the love of god! Yes tell me what the hell is your problem!" Jensen said throwing his hands high in the air as he's starting to lose the last bit of patience's that he has left for his brother.

"It's that neera you killed Jensen" Alex whispers

"Christ Alex! It's just a stupid supernatural creature" Jensen shakes his head, as he's about to lay on it more he round up getting cut off kinda short when flashing red lights filled up the review mirror