6

Walking through the tall grass Jensen shook his kid "the sooner I find my little bro the quicker I'll be back to normal" Jensen grumbled. Shoving his hands into his pants pocket Jensen closed his eyes tightly. Feeling the warm sun hitting him on the face he slowly took a seat on a near by stone.

"There you are Mr! I thought I lost you!" Mia ran up behind him and quickly wrapped her arms around his neck and gave him a hug. "You shouldn't be walking alone it's dangerous"

"What about you...your alone" Jensen said pushing himself up off of the ground so the little girl couldn't hug his back anymore.

"I'm not alone...your here" she looked up at him with a big smile on her chubby little face. "Come on it's going to rain! I know a place where it will be safe and dry" Mia grabbed a hold of his hand.

Looking down at her Jensen let out a long sigh "alright...just until the rain stops than I'll be on my way...got it?" Jensen raised an eyebrow

Just as Mia was about to agree with him a loud boom of thunder caused her quickly to wrap her arms around his leg "I...hate storms" she looked up at him with water in her eyes.

Looking up at the sky Jensen closed his eyes tightly "come on...let's go find some shelter" he sighed as he grabs her arm and led her through the tall jungle of grass. Careful pushing the blades of grass off to the side Jensen looked down at her "you know any close by shelters? Cause I don't want to get wet" he shook his head.

"Not that far...there is a giant glass thing...that we can go in...it's just up here come on!" Mia let go of his hand and took off running leaving Jensen standing their with a dumbfounded look on his face.