12

Seeing his friend walking towards them Jensen quickly grabbed Mia and pulled her out of the way, causing him to fall flat on his back with her on top of him.

"What are you doing! He's a human you can let him see you" Mia quickly climbed off of him and took off running threw the tall grass. Watching her run off Jensen quickly stood up looking in the way she ran, looking over the way his brother is heading he let out a sigh "Mia" Jensen yelled as he ran at her her.

Running through the tall grass Jensen grabbed her arm "hey don't run off like that what's wrong with you!" Jensen spins her around so the young child could look at him.

"He's a human....humans are bad....they killed lot of our people" the young child replied as she looked down at her hands. Trying her best to keep her tears hidden away, "mommy said don't trust them" she whispers.

Looking down at her Jensen closed his eyes as he hears his younger brother getting farther and farther away. Let's go find your mom" he said picking her up as he continued their walking.

——————————————————

"There...that's the place!" She pointed with her little finger

Seeing the smoke coming by some mushrooms Jensen let out a sigh of relief "you sure this is the place?" He asked placing the small child down onto the ground

"Yea it is! Now come on!" Mia took off running down the hill as fast as she could

Shoving his hands into his pocket Jensen followed "please let her mother be there" he looked up to the heavens above