Caught Red-handed

Norman Price was out on the streets of Pontypandy. He was thinking about his next prank on Ellie, he wanted to get her back for a prank a long time ago. As he approached the Fire Station, he looked around for his bag of tricks, but he couldn't find it anywhere. So, he went to the Fire Station and upstairs to the kitchen. Station Officer Steele, Elvis, and Arnold were out on a call in the mountains. He made it to the kitchen to find a drink, only to be caught by a surprise snake, the surprise snake was a (Taxidermy) King Cobra. he ran off after the snake came out at him. Just as he was leaving, Mandy came by and saw him at the station entrance. "Norman Price, what have you been up to?" she asked him.

"Aah, Mandy. I was just uh... trying to find Fireman Sam. Have you seen him?"

"No, Norman. I think I know what you did. Did you try to get us back for all the things we have done to you?"

"Er, no. I mean, yes. I mean, it wasn't my fault."

"Right, do you know what you did to us and Ellie?"

"Maybe. I don't know what you're talking about."

"Come on, Norman. I think you need to go home. Ellie's in hospital because of you."

"Really, why would I do such a thing like that?"

Just as Norman and Mandy were arguing, Trevor could see them and he pulled up to the station. He knew that something was going on between the two. So, he texted Dilys to come over to the Fire Station and quickly intervened. "Hey, what's going on, you two? They can hear you all the way from the quay." asked Trevor.

Mandy and Norman looked at each other. They were still upset with each other and Trevor can see that Norman had done something. So, he looked at him and gave him a look that there was trouble caused by him again. "Norman, what have you been up to?" Trevor asked folding his arms.

"I was just looking for my bag of tricks and I came across a surprise snake. I made a run for it because it came at me really fast."

"I see. Mandy, do you know anything about this?" He asked turning to Mandy.

"Ok, I have the truth, Trevor. Norman was doing pranks on all of us, and the firefighters. Yesterday, he caused a serious accident with our go-karts causing me to crash into Sarah and James, he greased Hannah's wheelchair, and he left something in Fireman Sam's house and I'm not sure what it was. It could be from his bag of tricks." Mandy said truthfully.

"Oh, I heard you arguing because Ellie had ended up in the hospital and you were thinking Norman caused all of this."

"Really, Trevor."

"Yes, I can hear you from my bus as I was passing by."

Just as Trevor was talking to Mandy and Norman, Dilys arrived to find Norman who was in big trouble for sneaking off without telling her where he was going. "NORMAN PRICE!! YOU GET BACK HERE RIGHT NOW!!!" shouted Dilys from across the road.

"Yes, Mam."

"You frightened the light out of me!"

"Sorry, Mam."

"Oh Thanks, Trevor. He nearly got in trouble by Station Officer Steele. I hope he hasn't caused any trouble to you." she said with a charming look on Trevor.

"Erm, Yes. He might've caused trouble to the fire service and the other children. Mandy told me the whole Story."

"Oh, dear. I'll tell him later, I got a shop to get home to. See you later."

"Bye, Dilys."

After Dilys had found Norman, they left got the shops so that he could be sent back to bed after he escaped his room at 8:00 pm at night. She was so upset that he left his room without telling her where he was going.