POWER

"Wake up sweetheart.." I heard my mother's voice say. I groaned and looked at her, "Good morning, but why am I up so early?" I asked, my voice was raspy and low. "It's your first day at Hogwarts!" She did her little happy dance which made me smile. I got out of bed and went to my bathroom to get ready.

I wore a simple hoodie and jeans, I had an impression wherever I went, so dressing up wasn't necessary. I'm the daughter of Caroline and Klaus Mikaelson. I think the name gives me my reputation.

I walk downstairs to see a big group of people standing in the living room. Damon, Stefan, Elena, Elijah, and Rebekah. Damon was the first to pull me aside.

"Listen kid, you can take over this school. Remember what I taught you, school doesn't matter." He winked and walked away. "Damon!" My mother shrieked. I laughed and moved on to Elena. "Y/n, I know it's tough to go to a new school, but you're the most beautiful, sweet girl I know. You don't need to worry. Have a great time." Elena always said the right things. She hugged me and then passed me on to the next 100 year old.

Stefan sat me down. "Y/n, you will be outstanding at this school, I know it. Have an amazing time. You're too powerful to let anyone walk over you. Go rock it! But never forget to groom your hero hair." I chuckled and hugged him, next Elijah. Of course in his suit and tie. "Y/n you are the most powerful person on this planet. You've already taken over this school. Focus on having fun and living life. Don't stress too much." Uncle Elijah always sounded so wise. Lastly Aunt Rebekah, this would be the hardest goodbye.

"My little baby, growing up so fast. You will do great, you're a bad...you know what. Don't let boys walk over you, trust me. I'll see you for Christmas, I love you have a great time." I hugged her and didn't want to let go, but my father called my name and told me it was time to leave.

I hugged everyone goodbye one last time, then made my way to the car. My mom kept repeating the same things, "Be safe." "Have fun!" "You got this!" "Be responsible."

We arrived at train station? Um anyways, I'm in the ghetto. We walked to a wall? Dude what in the world? When we ran through I saw a huge train with thousands of students and parents buzzing around.

"Y/n, I love you so much, have an amazing time. I'll see you soon alright?" I nodded and my mom planted a kiss on my forehead.

"Y/n you know you're strong, but try not to use your abilities unless it's an emergency. If anything happens send us a note and we will be here in a heartbeat. I love you have an amazing time." I hugged my father and made my way onto the train.

Near the back there was an empty compartment. I walked in and sat down. I stared out the window, when I heard someone scoff at the door. "This is our spot. Move." A tall blonde boy stood over me. "Excuse me? I think I won't move actually." His eyebrows furrowed. "I am Draco Malfoy, you listen to what I say." I stepped closer to him, "And I'm Y/n Mikaelson." I sat back down.

"I-I'm sorry. I didn't meant to disrespect you. Let's go." his voice was shaky, which made my smirk.

I stared out the window for the rest of ride. The views were amazing, unreal almost. Once we arrived I walked up to the huge castle, which was now my school. I was following where the other kids went. "Y/n Mikaelson?" A teacher said, her voice was old and raspy. "That's me." I replied. "Splendid! You must be sorted into your house. You will go first since you're the oldest." I nodded and we walked inside to a huge room.