PERFECT

you guys i'm about to finish miraculous im gonna cry
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
That night was magical, we watched movies, drank hot chocolate, and just enjoyed each other's presences. Once we got home I slipped on my red pajama pants and Christmas themed pajama top.

I laid on my bed and watched snow fall from my window. I heard a knock on my door, "Come in!" I said, Draco appeared in my door frame. "Hey." He said, "Hi." He came and sat on my bed next to me, and I motioned for him to get under the blankets.

"My room was cold, and quiet. Yours is better." Draco said, and I smiled at him. "I know." I scooted closer to him and placed my head on his shoulder. "Have you spoken to Astoria at all?" I asked, I haven't heard from anyone at Hogwarts. Not even Mattheo. "No, I've written to her but she hasn't responded." "That's weird, she's the faster person to reply." He just shrugged his shoulders.

We talked all night, about family, school, a lot about Draco's relationship, just anything. He fell asleep in the middle of me giving advice about Astoria, I shortly fell asleep as well.

<>

The next morning I awoke to Draco combing my hair with his fingers, I open my eyes and look up at him.

"Merry Christmas Malfoy." "Merry Christmas Mikaelson."

We went downstairs and sat by the tree. Draco and I had gifts from "Santa". I was happy my parents made the effort to get Draco gifts, it made Christmas just that more special seeing him smile as he went downstairs.

Stefan, Damon, Elena, and Hayley came over this morning.

"Hey Care, what was that one line you said on Christmas a couple years ago?" Damon asked, my mom thought for a second then lit up.

"Oh!" She cleared her throat. "Damon's alive, as you can see. Bonnie and Enzo are late and, Stefan's dead! Merry Christmas. I've got gifts." The room erupted in laughter, I rarely saw Bonnie, after Enzo died she made it a promise to him to travel the world and live life to the fullest.

"Ok, go you guys! Open." Rebekah commanded, and we obeyed. I got a new book, a poster, and other things. After opening gifts we got ready for our yearly Christmas dinner. We usually hosted it at our house.

I went to my room to get ready. I straightened my hair, and pulled some front pieces back. My makeup was light once again, and I wore a white turtleneck sweater, with a red flannel skirt.

I got ready and went downstairs to help set up dinner. Draco was also there helping, he wore black jeans and a red polo shirt. I've never seen him in much other than his green Slytherin robe, so this was refreshing.

We set out all the food, and waited for everyone to arrive. They had went home this morning to get ready.

<>

Dinner was amazing, everything tasted delicious, everyone was happy, it felt magical. I hadn't had this much enjoyment in while.

Everything was perfect.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
this chapter is short, but next chapter will be- kind of insane so uh yeah. also i love caroline's iconic christmas line, it's amazing.