DREAM

:(
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
DRACO'S POV:

We sat for hours, I was so confused and filled with emotions. Y/n was stuck in the maze. I was either pacing, crying, fiddling with something, or yelling at someone for no reason.

I kept picking at my nails, it distracted me from the possible outcomes. My heart bested quickly and consistently.

The crowd gasped simultaneously, and I look up at Harry and Cedric, carrying Y/n. Her eyes were closed, she was wet, her mouth shut, she looked pale. Lifeless. I ran down there, many other students did. "He's back! Voldemort is back and he killed her. She's dead, because of him." Harry yelled. Tears pricked in the back of my eyes, I fell next to her body, and hugged it tightly.

"Please...please come back. Please don't leave me." I whispered, Dumbledore had everyone back away so I could have my goodbyes. It felt surreal, this shouldn't be happening. "I never got to say sorry, I love you Y/n. So much. I'll love you forever." I broke down and my tears prevented me from being able to speak anymore. I held onto her tightly and just cried. Some people joined me, like Mattheo, Blaise, even Astoria did.

This can't be real. Surely I'm just dreaming. This is all just a dream...right?

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
this isnt the last chapter!