BIPOLAR

TW: ABUSE

The next morning I woke up, I finally wasn't sad, I surely wasn't happy...but I was pleasant. Things seemed to be calming down. The only thought prancing around my mind was Cedric and this stupid Triwizard Tournament.

I entered the Great Hall and sit down at the table. A body slipping next to mine. "Hey Diggory." I said, not even needing to look his way.

"Hey Y/n! The first task is tomorrow, I've been training. I will 100% beat this dragon. No doubt." He seemed very confident, which calmed me down slightly. "That's good! I'm happy you're excited." "Y/n I see in your eyes you're scared. I'm not going leave you." His smile warmed my heart, when we made eye contact it was like everyone around us disappeared. He pulled me into a hug and I didn't let go until he stood up and made his way to the Hufflepuff table.

"New boyfriend I see?" Blaise laughed from the other side of the table. "No." I said glumly, I didn't mind Cedric being my boyfriend...

"He totally fancies you, he always seems to find you in a crowd." Blaise said all the right things, everything I wanted to hear. "I don't think so." I replied, trying to deny our feelings.

"Whatever you say..." I got up quickly and walked of the huge room. I turn the corner to head to potions, bumping into a hard body. "Watch our Mikaelson." Malfoy rudely snapped, he walked straight past me. What was that for? We were just getting along the other day, he's so bipolar I can't stand it.

I sit down in Potions, Malfoy next to me. I was writing down notes when a piece of paper flew onto my desk. I open it up and read the words scribbled on there. 'I'm sorry, please give me a second chance. I love you -Enzo.' I glare at him, his eyes look red and puffy, as if he was crying. I crumble up the paper and throw it in my bag.

"What was that?" My eyes flew to his grey ones. "What?" I asked oblivious to what he was wondering about. "The paper." Malfoy whispered. "Oh it's nothing." I stared down at my book and read the words laying on the page. "Give me it." "Why? Why do you care?" I rolled my eyes and scoffed under my breath. He reached over my lap and pulled the paper out of my bag.

He read it and his eyes filled with anger, like he could rip out someone's heart in a second. He ripped the paper in half and threw it back to Enzo, who's eyes were now watering. Why is he hurt so much? After all, he was using ME.

Class seemed to drag on forever, finally we were dismissed and I ran out of the room, I attempted making my way to DADA when someone grabbed my wrist. I turn and see Enzo. "Please Y/n. Please." His voice was soft. "No, you hurt me. I'm not letting you do it again."

His grip became stronger and his eyebrows furrowed. "You love me. I know you do." My wrist began to hurt under his hand. "E-Enzo p-please...you're hurting me." I whimpered. He slammed me against a wall, causing my head to immediately start pounding. His nails dug into my skin. "You will be mine again. You love me and I love you." I shook my head, he let go of my right wrist and slapped me across the face. A tear rolled down my cheek, I couldn't move or do anything. He kissed me but it wasn't pleasant.

"Stop! Stop it!" I begged, but he didn't listen. Instead he kept kissing me, "Please...STOP!" I cried out desperately, he raised his hand again and slapped my face harder than the first time.

"GET OFF HER!" Thankfully I hear Draco's  voice storming down the hall. He rips Enzo off me and begins beating him, blood rushing down his face. I slide down the wall and hug myself, I was finally feeling better. My wrists were scratched up and bloody, my head pounded with a headache, and my face was red from his slaps.

Snape runs out of his classroom and pulls Draco off of Enzo. "Birkshire, come with me." He helps Enzo up and walks him away, probably to the medical wing. I sat on the floor bawling, and Draco sits next to me, pulling me close. "I'm so sorry. I knew we were just on good terms, but I thought back to the time where you said I had hurt you and I didn't know what to do and so I ignored you thinking it would be for the best and-" He was speaking so fast, so I cut him off, "Stop it! Draco you're the only person keeping me alive right now."

He pulled me closer and started crying, we both sat there in each other's arms crying. There was no more for us to do but cry.

————————————————————————

this chapter is super short but it's a very important one. poor y/n jesus-