ENDLESS

fun fact: i was watching ginny and georgia while writing this
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
The week was long. Constant whispers and lies, it was almost too much to bare. The schooldays were long, I was just tired.

Another day, in this endless cycle of school, homework, sleep, repeat. I got up, got dressed, and went downstairs. I went to the Great Hall, and ate my breakfast. Just like every other time. It even tasted all the same. I got sick of it all, so I went to take a walk. Just get my mind off things. I stared out at the sky, and daydreamed of little romantic scenarios. "Hey." I heard, "Oh Cedric, hi." I was shocked to see him talk to me, I thought Draco really shook him up. "The third task is coming up, and you seem to always make me feel better." He smiled shyly. "Of course. Listen Ced, you're one of the bravest people I know. I was concerned for the first and second task, but you proved me wrong. Keep that confidence you had before, you can do this. I promise."

"Thank you, you always know what to say." "It's a gift of mine." I winked, then embraced him in a hug. "I'm going to get out of here before Draco comes and beats me." I laughed and waved goodbye as he sped off. I pivoted on my heel and went to breakfast. I sat next to Draco, and began eating my pancakes. "You seem tense, what's wrong?" Draco asked. "The third task is in 2 days, and-" "Don't tell me you're worried for Diggory." He snapped. "Draco he's my friend! Of course I'm worried!" "You're probably cheating on me with him. Aren't you?" "No- no what? He's a friend, we've gone over this, but clearly our relationship isn't strong enough if you can't trust me on that." "Maybe it isn't." Was all he could get out. I rolled my eyes and walked out, I went outside for some fresh air.

I can't believe he doesn't believe me, I know how bad it hurt him when Astoria cheated on him, so why in the world would I? I'm not that type of person, no matter how evil I may seem. It's so stupid, and annoying.

DRACO'S POV

I don't know why I said that. I'm so dumb, I screw up everything. I love her, but I just can't trust anyone anymore. It's like a reflex I've had since I was a child. I never open up to anyone, because I overthink it. Y/n was the only person I've told my story, and I just ruined that. She probably hates me, so there's no point in trying to get her back. I'll give her time and space, and when the time is right I'll apologize. I just hope that time is soon.

Instead of going to class I went to my dorm, I didn't care about grades. I'll just have my father do something about it. That sounds awful but I don't care anymore.

I changed into a hoodie and sweatpants, then I laid on my bed and stared at the ceiling. She can't be mad at me forever...right?

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

this chapter and the next chapter are fillers until the ending :(( um also this chapter is v important so-