Eight

"Don't worry Y/N, I won't make him bully you anymore." 

Y/N's POV:

-time skip 2 month-

It has been weeks since Jason came and now we are almost like relatives. After the day where Jason and I were place together, Draco have been still bullying me as usual but this time Jason kept protecting me as a brother. One time they even got into a fight and got detention because of me. 

And now It was almost time till year end, then we will have to go back home until the next semester. It was only a few days left Leah got a boyfriend from Ravenclaw and we supported her, Adeline was sticking to me and Pansy was as annoying as usual. I heard the rumors that she and Draco had been dating but I couldn't care less. 

We have Charms today and as per usual Jason and I walked together. He seemed a bit of lately ......

"Jay??" I called him in his nickname. " Yeah Moon?" He answered

" You seemed a bit off lately ...Do you have anything to tell me?" I question him. 

"I-I erm ...ya I have something to tell you" He said 

"Go ahead then, you know I will always listen to you." 

" You know um- my father ....He disown me....He said I'm not good enough to be his son. And he even replace Harry...." He said then he started to tear up. 

It really was sad to hear that some stupid father disown his own son of other people. 

We were now sitting on a bench and I said nothing. I just hugged him and comfort him saying that at least he still have me and will always have me. He was touch to hear that at least he had someone. After I hugged him I gave him a friendship kiss on his forehead to reassure him that I won't leave him. He then wipe his tears away. He hold my hand tight to make sure I wouldn't let go of him. I gave him a nod to mean that I approved, then we head to class. 

I sat next to Jason and Leah and Adeline sat together. To be honest I have to spend more time with Jason because he needs someone to talk to. The class start and I focus as usual then I only notice something was missing.------ Draco. 

He normally would come and bully me everyday be today we wasn't at school. I shouldn't really bother him either, why would I care for someone that doesn't respect others. I continue to focus in class. And I just found out that me and Jason were still holding hands.

Jason's POV: 

I liked her since the day where we talked our hearts out. She was definitely a beauty. She was smart and she has her own thinking. And I haven't had the balls to confess to her yet. The way she kissed my forehead; the way she comforts me. For the first time I finally felt love and warmth. I want her to be mine but I think a she's not ready to date yet, and I'm not sure if she feels the same. She was in love with the other guy at Beauxbaton but because of the transfer they had to break up. 

I refuse to listen that she said she break up and didn't loved him anymore because the way she said it gave me another meaning. 

We are best friends and that's great right?? The thought that she wasn't mine and she loved another guy made me hold her hand tight. She seemed confused why but I didn't tell her. I didn't want her to leave. I didn't want her to just go away from me. 

What if she loved someone else after I confessed? What if she take me as a brother or as a best friend only?? 

The only way to find out is to tell her how I feel. 

But sooner after she is ready.....maybe.......

I will just show her and not tell her yet. So I continued to hold her hand. 

Y/N's POV:

-time skip 1 day-

Today was the day that I think almost everyone is excited about. We can go out of our school and shop wherever we want except muggle-born place which is fair enough. The professors will place us in each groups and we have to go in pairs for our safety. 

My eyes shot at Jason and I was excited the fact the maybe we could be together. Our wish came true so me and Jason went together in pairs and we were happy together. He looks nervous and I don't really know why.  Oh and I forgot to tell you guys that now It was winter so there was snow and it was kinda cold.

Jason saw me shivering so he took of his scarves off and put it on me. I could already smell his perfume on his scarves and I love the smell of it. After that he wrap his hands around me because he was tall and It was warmer then I expect. 

"Then will you be cold Jay ???" I asked curiously 

" I am. But not when I'm around you. " He said.

I don't know what got him but I bushed as he said that. He was very attracted and a lot of girls liked him but he rejected.....Did he had a girlfriend already ?? Why didn't he told me ??

" Do you have a crush Jay?" I asked out of the blue.

" I- Yes. I have one" He said and that suddenly broke my heart but I don't know why. I was supposed to support him. 

Am I jealous?? 

No 

"Who is it may I ask ?? Don't worry I will support you no matter who." I lied. I just wanted to know who was it. 

" How about you tell me yours first??" He smiled slyly 

"I-I told you I don't have one." I said defensively.

"Then I don't have one either too." He said 

"Alright let's just not talk about this and go shopping already." I said not wanting to be heartbroken. 

"Let's go then.."  He said then holding my hand. 

I guess I did really have a little crush on him. 

A/N 

OKAY SO THIS IS MORE ABOUT THE READER AND JASON. 

Why is Draco not in school?? Follow, vote, comment to know more.

Please stay safe. I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH AND I GUESS I WILL SEE YOU AT PART NINE 

BYEEEE!!!

Playing with Danger{D.M}

By:1tomfelton4life