Seven

Do I ??

Y/N's POV:

It's a Sunday today and we have nothing much to do. Me and Adeline were reading and discussing some of our homework. 

Leah is nowhere to found. Where is she you may ask....Well, she's hanging out with some Ravenclaw Year 4 boys. She said she didn't want to be lonely......Of course she wouldn't, she got us right?? 

Me and Adeline were doing boring stuff in my dorm and I was still thinking about my dream but I didn't really care so much by now. 

Suddenly, everyone ran out of the hall and I went to check it out what happened. It was Dumbledore... There was a new students coming to Hogwarts and he assemble everyone.

I was curious about who It was. Is it a boy or maybe a girl?? I went to the hall and some of the Slytherin were there already.  Adeline was beside me and we saw Leah already there. I was happy to see her. We then went to her place and sat next to her.

After few minutes, Dumbledore then finally silent the hall and introduce this new boy. It's a boy!! I thought . He then said he's speak and finally It was the moment to see him.

The door then open and there he stood. He looks good. I was sitting there looking at him. He started to walk down the path to the sorting hat. 

Then Professor Mcgonagall put the sorting hat on him. To be honest, I could see the fear in his eyes. The hat started talking...

"Ahhh.....You.....Where to put you......Let's see......SLYTHERIN!!!" 

Our Slytherin group then clap our hand and welcomed him to the team. 

Draco was there and I didn't even noticed. He then talked to him and introduce almost everyone expect for the three of us, and we didn't care because we wanted to introduce ourselves.

Leah and Adeline admired he's looks so they went first. " Heyy there, I am Leah and this Adeline and Y/n. Welcome to our Slytherin group!" Leah said confidently.

 "Pleasure to meet the three of you and thank you for welcoming me." He said smiling. He was kinda cute and when he smile-

"Y/n...You good there?? You look like your daydreaming...." He then laugh.

"Oh um, I'm sorr-sorry I was er-erm thinking of something." I then look for both of them and saw they are already gone. 

"Um where are they?" I asked him softly. " They went of without you...." He said trying not to laugh. I was embarrassed by the answer. "I-I erm sorr-sorry I have to go find them. Please excuse me." 

After I said that I turn my head and went to find them but suddenly he grab my hand...

"Please stay, I need you to help me. It's obviously the first day and I need you to guide me please..." He stopped me "I-I-I erm, you could ask other people you know? I really have to go."   

"Please, I barely know who are they. Just this time please..." He begged me and I can't reject no more. " Sure, erm let's go and see the common room first." I couldn't say It was bad.... While I showed him mostly of the place I knew he also talked about his family and stuff. 

And I found he was Sirius's black son. He told me about how he was dumped by Sirius and how he cared more about Harry then him. It was a really sad story and I couldn't help but hug him tightly. I comfort him and told him that everything's gonna be normal. He was shocked by the moved but within seconds he hugged me back. 

We were now at the dead end of the castle so I'm guessing no one was there. I was also counted new here so I didn't really knew all the stuff and he understood. So we sat there and chatted for almost hours and now we are best friends. He would talk about how his father would treat him at school and I will talk about my past of how people kept bullying me. 

We just met each other but It just feels like we were meant together to be best friends. We shared our moments sweet and sour. I'm just happy I have another friend that cares for me. 

Who would knew someone was hiding and listening all the conversation that we were saying. 

Draco's POV:

I saw the new guy and y/n leave the hall together and I decide to follow them. While they were walking they were talking about each other's families, I was learning a lot about y/n from it. 

I accidentally knocked into a wall while turning the corner and y/n heard. She and the guy turned around. I quickly went back behind the corner to hide. By the time I turned back around, y/n and the new guy has already left. 

I was going to find out what's their relationship.

Y/N's POV: 

I was now taking him to see the headmaster. I knew he would want to see Jason and talk to him. I brought him here and Dumbledore welcomed both him and me. He then told him some rules of the school and then the timetable. He also added that he will be in the same group as I am so that we could learn and teach together. I was happy the fact that Jason took Draco's place and he doesn't have to bully me anymore.  I will just wait till tomorrow ......

After we went out we continue talking and out of the blue Draco pop out and scared to hell out of me. 

" What do you want Malfoy ?"  Jason said wanting to protect his best friends from getting bullied. 

"Oooo, getting a new boyfriend now huh ?? " He said in a loud tone, questioning me.

" Get away and leave him alone!!!" I answered him not wanting to argue with him. 

" I think I've played enough for today.. See you later losers " He said then ran away

"Don't worry Y/N, I won't make him bully you anymore." He said and I nodded my head and we continue to do our own stuff. 

A/N 

PART SEVEN IS HERE AND THERE'S A NEW HOT BOY I MADE MYSELF!!! YAYYY 

OK LOL SO I REALLY HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY AND MAKE SURE TO VOTE,COMMENT, SHARE TO SUPPORT ME AND IT REALLY MEANS A LOT TO ME.

SO I HOPE YOU GUYS STAY SAFE, I LOVE YOU GUYS AND I WILL SEE YOU GUYS AT PART EIGHT !!

BYEEEE!

Playing with Danger 

By:1tomfelton4life