Fifteen

After a few hours Jason asked the girl if she would be her girlfriend......

Y/N's POV:

That girl was happy and tear up a little but then accepted.. I was happy for them, I came closer to see who was this girl and It was me again.....

Is this real ?? Is Jason really my boyfriend and that Blaise was just using me ??! Or do I even have a boyfriend?! I had a mixed feeling for this...But I still couldn't remember anything.

Did this really happen or is it just my imagination.....I then calm myself down and think...This was the first time I was thinking deeply, as deep as I could even drive in my ocean of thoughts...It was paining thinking that Blaise had use me and Jason had to leave me because of my memory thoughts and overcome it...

Suddenly, a flash of lights came though my thoughts and It was already 8. Blaise was already ready and he saw me in some weird way. I wonder if it's real or not.....

-Time skip- 

It's after class and since Blaise has a different class we had to separate. And now I was finding him.... I went to his class but all the students were gone already. I suddenly hear moan sounds from the male washroom........

Is that him ??

I then went to the washroom and found Blaise with another girl. They were fucking each other and my heart broke....Badly.....

" I LOVED YOU WITH ALL MY HEART AND YOU CHEATED ON ME!!" I shouted to him. 

"Y-Y/N, I-it's not what like that....." He said and the girl wore her clothes and ran off. 

"OH YEAH??!! What was that then?? I caught you red handed....." I said calming myself. 

"Yeah...But I'm sorry..I won't do it again...please." Now he was begging....

"We're done Blaise....Is this what you do when I waited for you at your dorm??! Or am I just your fuck-toy and you don't even care about me?" I was emotional...And after that I ran straight away out....

"You were right. You ARE my toy. I was playing with you all the time and your innocent little mind still didn't know.... I have been fucking every girl in the school. You were just nothing but a toy. Jason was only your real boyfriend but you're been brainwashed by me....It's actually very nice to see you fall into my trap." He said now smirking.

I stood there frozen.....WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH HIM. I really was broken at the moment so I ran straight back to the common room still crying. 

I didn't really see while I was running and I bumped into.....Jason...

Really ?? At this Fucking time ??

I then wipe of some of my tears...."Hi, erm Jason..."I said turning my head not wanting him to look at my face. 

He turned to my face and hold it...."Why are you crying??" he asked. 

"I-I...." I said suddenly remembered all the stuff me and Blaise did together and started crying loudly....

"It's alright, let's go back to the common room and you can tell me okay??" He said to me.... 

I nodded and we went back to the common room, I saw both Adeline and Leah there........

After that, I told them what happened to me and they're gonna kill Blaise for me. 

The feeling was really bad and after a while of cooling down, Leah told me they had found a spell to have my memory back...... I nodded my head and they started casting a spell on my head.