Nine

"Let's go then.." He said then holding my hand. 

Y/N's POV:

It's now almost night time and we were still shopping for our needs. Jason was being a gentleman and he almost buy all the things with his money. I didn't see this side of Jason before. Although he is rich he won't simply spend money on himself but for me he did and I was shocked with such a change of behaviour. 

On the way we met some girl who were drooling over him and what he said still surprised me. He admitted that he already had a girlfriend......

My heart suddenly stopped.

Why didn't he tell me about this?? How long did he kept it? 

"Jay ?.....erm about just now....Can I know who is your girlfriend? I'm not gonna judge you or anything.......You haven't tell me yet you know??" I question him but in a slight sad way. 

"Uhh well I don't technically have a girlfriend" Jason said quietly.

"What do you mean Jason just say it I won't judge you" I said slightly annoyed.

"Uhh well I-" He then started to speak 

"Alright student time to head back to Hogwarts" Mcgonagall said interrupting Jason. Leah and Adeline then ran up to me and Jason grabbing my hand and talking to me while we were walking back to Hogwarts.

I was still thinking about what was he going to say.

Jason's POV :

"Uhh well I-" I was going to confess to her but Mggonagall interrupted me.

I guess I will just have to wait until next time.......

After that her, Leah and Adeline then started to chat on her way back. 

Y/N's POV: 

Now we were back to Hogwarts and we settled down and put our stuff in our common room. Since it was night time I decided to sleep. 

"No- Please, don't do it!" I shouted to him. 

"I have to! I did all this to keep you safe and now you betray me. I wanted to love you Y/N ! Believe me, but I have to do this. Or he's gonna kill me. " Draco said crying.

"Draco- you don't have to do this. We can figure it out.....Please!!!" At this moment I was begging him. 

" I-I Lov-love you Y/N, I don't wanna lose you......" Draco spoke softly still pointing his wand at me. 

"I Love you too Draco. I love you so much that I cannot even admit it. I wish we could be together after all of this.  But you can't do this....."

"I will help you........." A voice at the back suddenly came. 

"Avada Kedavra!!" Suddenly a green flash ran through my body and that was the last thing I heard. 

I woke up seeing both Leah and Adeline still asleep so I didn't wanna disturb them. I checked the time and It was 4:30 a.m .

Did that predict the future again?? why did Draco want to kill me??? Why did I say I love him when I didn't ??

The thought kept coming to my head again that I couldn't sleep. I then decided to sneak out the common room. But then I saw the common room fire was still there so there were also people here. It was Jason. 

He was here in the cushion sleeping. Why didn't he slept in his dorm?? He was sleeping soundly there. He looks handsome like this- No Y/N...... He's your best friend....What is he doesn't feel the same. I would definitely date him if I wasn't his best friend. But he already have a girlfriend and that broke my heart already.

I decided to wake him up. 

"Pss ....Jay .....Why are you here ??" I spoke softly.

He then suddenly open his eyes which frightened me a bit. 

"Whoa.!!... Um Moon?? why are you here ?? You had a nightmare again ??" Jason ask 

"Yea, I have a nightmare that Draco wanted to killed me but he said he loves me....." I said to him honestly.

He's face drop but then after a while he finally said something.

"That moron......"

"You don't love him do you ? " He questioned me suddenly.

"O-of course I-I wouldn't love him" I answered him. 

"Y/N, I need you to be honest with me now okay?" This is the first time he said my name.

"Yea-yeah sure "

" What if I have a crush on someone ??" He said and my heart broke into a million pieces. 

"I-I-um-I would support you.... but don't you have a girlfriend already??" I asked confused.

"I erm I told you I don't have a girlfriend. But I do have a crush." He said and I was trying to covered my already soaked eyes.

"Sorry- If you excuse me....." After I said that I ran to the girl's washroom. 

I then started to cry.... I don't understand why I did that but I cried. After that when I came back to the common room ,Jason that kept calling my name but I didn't answered him. 

I then when back to my dorm and force myself to sleep. 

-time skip after breakfast-

I just found out that today was the last day of school then I will have to go home again. 

I decided to not meet Jason because that will break my heart. I then followed Leah and Adeline and we chatted about how are we gonna spend our holidays at home. Draco wasn't here again and I was worried about him. ....  

Class was overall the same and it was kinda boring. Jason was still trying to talk to me but then I didn't answered him again. 

After class we then went to the library and chat about our lives and stuff like that. Things were all normal until when I came out of the library. 

Jason was pinning a girl almost same age as me. I then hid behind the wall wanting to know what will he say to her. 

"Stop it Jason.....You know what will happens when the teacher found out." The girl said.

"Do you think I will care about what they say?" Jason said and he kissed her neck slowly down to her collarbone. She then started to moan....."Ja-Jason...." 

So this was his crush I guess.....She was way prettier then me and now I was insecure. They then started kissing passionately and I started to tear up. I finally took the courage to stand up and slap him on the face. 

After that the stupid girl was angry of me. I slapped her too and that felt good. I then ran outside. 

I was a failure......Nobody even wants or likes me....... 

 Leah and Adeline also saw the scene so they comfort me and I was okay now. He was my best friend and I was supposed to support him and not be jealous.

It was now evening and we have to leave Hogwarts. Of course I was excited for next year. I promised Leah and Adeline I would write to them and they promised me too. 

I was still sad that Jason wouldn't tell me that that girl was his crush. But I didn't want to talk about it anymore. 

-Time skip-

The train now arrives at 93/4 and It was time we leave. I hugged my friends tightly. I saw both my parents and I was happy. I bid my friends goodbye and ran towards my parents and hugged them. 

I would tell them my whole journey.........

A/N 

Part 9 is here and I hope you guys enjoyed. So please vote and follow me for more and thank you soo much. 

I LOVE ALL OF YOU GUYS AND PLEASE STAY SAFE. 

AGAIN THANK YOU FOR READING AND I WILL SEE YOU IN PART 10 !!BYE !!

Playing with Danger{D.M}

By:1tomfelton4life