Thirteen

!! Viewer discretion is advised !! Don't tell me I didn't warn you guys.... If your not comfortable please leave or skip this part.... THIS IS WAY BEYOND MY COMFORT ZONE WRITING THIS ..Soooo I hope you guys enjoy reading..... You guys could also hear this song while reading...Its really good. 

"Take off your clothes Y/N..."

Y/N's POV:

He just told me to take of my clothes.....Oh God....Should I ?? Is this our first time or not because I can't even remember a single thing. Someone please help me, I love him but I'm just scared-

"Don't make me repeat Y/N, you know I don't like to wait...." He said while taking off his clothes.

"Babe, I-I..I don't think I'm ready-" I said softly when he interrupted me.

"Do you think I care?? We have done this before so you don't have to worry.." He said to me and that made me relive...So this isn't our first time....But it really felt like it. 

I then took my clothes out in front and his smirk came out. Now I was left with my bra and panties......

"Now be a good girl and take off the rest." He said slowly and that send me goosebumps.

I have no choice but took out the rest and I  exposed myself. I then covered it out because I was insecure of my body.

"Look at you, obeying me such a good slut." He then took of his pants and I saw his growing erection. 

"Open your legs babygirl....." And I did. I simply couldn't describe the hungry looks on his face. 

And with that he started to play with my clit. I gasped at the feeling of his fingers on my clit. And with that he thrusted in me with one finger

"Ahhh F-Fuck" I moaned loudly. He was thrusting his finger in and out before curling them inside of my hitting my g-spot. I moaned at the feeling. It felt both pain and pleasure at the same time. 

A few moments later he thrusted another finger in me pulling both of them in and out. He increased his speed, while his other hand trailed up my body to massage my breasts. 

He went on like this and each time he does that more and more pleasure came through out my body. 

"I can't wait to cum in that little wet cunt of your....Look at yourself.....Fucking my finger like a whore you are.." He said fingers still in my pussy.  

"Please, please, let me come" I said. "Ba-babe Ah-fuck please" I was begging at this moment. 

"You have to work for it slut" Blaise said as he removed both of his fingers. Licking them off. He came up to smash his lips into mine licking my bottom lip for permission to enter.

I opened my mouth and with that he immediately slid his tongue into my mouth. My hands reached down to his boxers to find that he was already hard. I pulled that down and he started kissing down my neck to my collarbone to my breast to be ribcage to my stomach all the way down to my inner thigh and stopped.

He got up while pumping his dick and pleasuring himself. He looked at me as a smirk crossed his face. 

"You ready?" He asked smiling as he loved to see me in pleasure. "Yes please" I begged.

 And with that he thrusted into me. I moaned loudly as he thrusted in and out quickly. He grabbed my hips and pulled me smashing our bodies together. He continuously hitting my g-sport while Inserting his whole length in me. And it was his turn to moan after a few thrusting.