Twenty six

*A bit of smut*

I then sat next class and the teacher just came in perfect timing.....

Y/N's POV: 

The Professor was teaching us as usual and It was boring. I was almost falling asleep when someone's hand sides up to my thigh and it was cold so I jumped a little and I looked at Draco who is sitting next to me....I moved a little and the Professor saw it. 

"Miss Moonlight...Anything to share with us ??"  He questioned me. 

"N-no Sir...." And after that he turned away and continue teaching.

Suddenly the hand moved up further now almost touching my private part. I then look at Draco showing him to stop but all he did was smirk to me and continue moving up and he play with my clit and I slap his hand away but all he did was just crawl back in. The Professor told us that he would call one of us to read each sentences and I was praying that it won't be me. 

At first it was Hermione but after she read finish the professor asked me to continue. 

"C-can I g-go to the washroom p-please...." I asked him and he nodded and I saw Draco's smirk gone now. What in the world is wrong with him?? During class?? NO.....What if other people sees it ?? I'm not ready yet....

I'm at the washroom now and I was thinking of what just happened and I washed my face to calm down a bit. I don't know why I feel like this.....Why am I scared of Draco now?? Is it because of Blaise ? Because he raped me....and now the thought of it makes me shiver. Why is everything so complicated.....

And after I calmed down I went back to class when now Draco's missing...... He's nowhere at class and his bags were not there. I sighed and sat back to my sit. Why is it so hard to just talk to him, is he hiding something ?? It can't be right ?? After thinking so much I finally settle down and decided to just put Draco aside and pay attention to class.

-time skip- 

 It was evening and since the last class I haven't seen Draco anywhere now...And I'm started to worry about him. So I went to find Adeline and Leah at the common room. 

"Leah ! Adeline ! Have you seen Draco ??" I asked them and hoped they would say yes but they just shake their heads. 

"I just know that after you went to the washroom during class he left and now I still haven't seen him. " Adeline replied me and now I was getting even worried. 

"I should go find him-" And after that I ran through and Leah grab my hand and saying her and Adeline will be joining. We then search every corridors and every class and I even when up to the astronomy tower and find him but he wasn't there. I then walked back to them disappointingly and continue searching until I bumped into two tall guys....

Fred and George....

"Woah woah Y/n, where are you rushing too ?? " They said together asking me and I told them what happen and they just smirked at me.

" I think we could help you..." And after saying that, he took out a map and showed me. I looked into the map and saw many footsteps and with all their names there. Why didn't I know this earlier.....

"Um...What's this map thingi called ??" I pointed at the map and asked them. 

"Oh this is called the marauder's map....The Marauder's Map is a map that revealed all of . Not only did it show every classroom, every hallway, and every corner of the , but it also showed every inch of the grounds, as well as all the that were hidden within its walls and the location of every person in the grounds, portrayed by a dot ." He explain it clearly and I nodded my head to show that I understood. 

I then took the map and look for the name Draco.....I saw Harry hanging out with Hermione and Ron and then I saw myself too. I mean this is a magical world.....anything could happen in this life right....I looked around when I saw Draco's foot print at the abandon boy's toilet walking around.....Weird...

I then thank the two boys and almost ran to the toilet to find him. Leah and Adeline was catching up at the back and they were exhausted already from climbing all the stairs and finally we came to the toilet when I hear a crying sound. I started felt scared....It sounds like Draco but then not. And I'm confused about why he left early during class.

I slowly when in.......My heart pumping so fast I think Leah and Adeline could hear.....

And there I finally saw him....

I was so shocked that I almost screamed and Leah and Adeline helped me out-

A/N

HELOOO GUYS! PART 26 IS HERE AND I AM SO SO SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE....ANYWAYS...I HOPE YOU ENJOY AND PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE VOTE FOR ME. AND IT'S A BIT SHORT I'M SO SORRY BECAUSE I'VE BEEN THINKING TO STOP THIS BOOK FOR A WHILE.

EVERYONE STAY SAFE AND I WILL SEE YOU AT THE NEXT CHAPTER!

Playing with Danger{ D.M}

By:1tomfelton4life