Fourteen

I was now in front of a mirror and I couldn't see clear what happened ..............

Y/N's POV:

I saw someone running away from some kind of perfect. She then ran towards a room to hide....

Until she found a mirror, It was magically and could tell people what they want the most. She then bang into....Dumbledore ?? Why was he here ?? And he was just standing there telling her what It brings to her....I then walk closer....I saw a blond hair guy with her having a family...

It was so sweet. It's like they were meant for each other. Then she look back at the mirror seeing that they were having an intense fight and looks like that girl was leaving him. 

I was curious so I walked closer and closer to that girl and saw that was ME !? 

Is this some kind of dream or It is part of my future ? 

I backed away and saw myself running back to the common room and sleep....

Did I know that blond guy?? Why was he in my dream or in the mirror ?? I didn't even know him how could I be with him.....Maybe It's just a dream and nothing else....

I then woke up seeing Blaise still beside me. He's sleeping so peacefully....I guess I really love him.

After two hours, It was finally 8 o'clock and because I woke up early I had time to do my make up and my outfit. I had to admit. My curves could been seen in this outfit, I have to admit....I look good......I didn't really want to wear my cloak so I didn't. 

The make up you wore 

Blaise was awake and he's jaw dropped when he saw my looks...

"Can't wait to tear this shit out and fuck you as hard as I could" He said to me with a slight smirk on his face. 

I blushed at his comment....I was already dripping hearing his morning voice but I had to hold it. I couldn't show him. 

It was time for breakfast so I hold hands with Blaise and sat beside him. Leah and Adeline were there too. They were too friendly too me and I think we are really close best friends last time when I was not memory loss yet. Anyways, a lot of boys were staring at me. 

Jason was nowhere found but I didn't really care so I continue eating my food. Blaise was feeding me sometimes....He treats me like a baby.

I was on cloud 9 until I saw Jason holding hands with Pansy. He then went to our side and Pansy sat next to me.....

"Baby....I'm hungry...could you feed me please.." Pansy said in a disgusting voice. 

"Open you mouth and be a good girl then..." And after Jason said that he then push the spoon in her mouth. 

"Sooo both of you are dating now ??" I asked them, Pansy nodded and Jason said...

"Yea we are....But we said to each other that if someone cheats they will have to break up"

"Oh Congrats on you two then" I said smiling.

"Thanks...."

After a few classes, Blaise told me I should skip class but I rejected because Transfiguration was one of my best subject and I couldn't miss it. 

The golden trio and I were getting along lately.....Hermione told me she had a huge crush on Ron but he still didn't know. It was quite funny you say that a Slytherin were getting along with them. Hermione also told me that Harry had a crush on me. I also noticed he's been staring me lately....

I told them about my dream and Harry warn me and told me the mirror was dangerous.

After class end, Blaise brought me back to his dorm. He seem quite weird lately but I was too scared to ask him what happen. 

We were talking and chatting. We did what most thing couples do...But some times I couldn't help to think about that blond hair guy...He's attractive to me, He's handsome-

Goodness Y/N ....You have a boyfriend....

But I can't find him attractive ??

It was night time now and that I can't sleep.....I count the numbers from 1 to 100. 

Then I saw Jason with a girl joking around and kissing together. The girl was kissing Jason's forehead and they hold hands and went to class......A few minutes they will still holding their hands. 

After a few hours Jason asked the girl if she would be her girlfriend......

A/N

A very short chapter but I hope you guys enjoyed.....So I wanna thank everyone for 100+ votes !!

I LOVE YOU GUYS SOO MUCH!!

So If you guys wanna see more please vote, comment and share for more....

Again Thank you sooo much and please stay safe....

I will see you guys at Chapter 15!! Byeee!! 

Playing With Danger{D.M}

By:1tomfelton4life