Sixteen

"Draco.....If you're here please come out.. I know this sounds stupid but I know you are stronger then others....Please come-"

Y/N's POV :

I was talking to him when suddenly I heard his voice telling me he was fine and that I don't have to worry. 

"Draco.....If you're here please come out.. I know this sounds stupid but I know you are stronger then others....Please come-" I was talking to air now when I suddenly felt someone walking to me. I was scared it was something else so I took out my wand. 

Draco's POV : 

I couldn't take it anymore....I was now standing at the opposite of her. I guess she heard me so she pointed out her wand. I then stood there looking and admiring how beautiful she was even when she's scared. But I hate this...I hate her. I hate how this was bringing me here. And when I was thinking she saw me. 

She saw me...

She looked at me as if I was a monster but she wasn't scared anymore. I felt a suddenly impact when she suddenly rush into my arms and hugged me as tight as she could. Nobody ever treated me like this...And when I meant nobody....I really meant Nobody except her.

Was she meant for me?? I really hate how she make me feel weak and stuff like this. I really hate HER....

I then pulled away from me. She then talked " Why did you faked your death...."

"I-....." I really don't know the answer why but I just didn't want to go school anymore. 

"I'm not dead am I??" She asked herself which I had to hold back from laughing. 

"You're not Y/n, my father is" I said now not feeling anything because I was too focus looking at her eyes-

"I'm soo sorry Malfoy....." She suddenly called me Malfoy. Is she okay? Did I do anything wrong?

"Please Y/N, It's Draco to you..." After I said that she just nodded her head.

"Have you heard all the conversation I-I said ??" She asked me. 

"Yea of course silly, and don't worry after a few more weeks I am helping you kill Blaise." I said to her and her face dropped. 

"Are you asking me to keep this a secret ?? And when are you coming back to Hogwarts?" She ask me in a sad way. 

"I won't be going there so soon yet, but trust me, I will still go..." I told her.

"Why don't you come back...I hate to say this but.. I missed you." She told me and I couldn't say anything...

She missed me ??  

"I have to tell everyone that you faked your death if you don't come back..." She told me and now I started to panic.

"Please no Y/n.....You know what will happen if you say that please..." I begged her. 

"No, Draco. You must come back. You still need education, you know that right??" She told me.

"I-yes..I know but I told you I will come back sooner or later...Just please....I'm afraid that you will have to regret what you do." I warned her but she wasn't scared. 

"Please..." I didn't know why she was begging me to school. I told her that I wanted to cool down for a while but she didn't listen. 

"I'm afraid you have to leave and tell nobody before I do something both of us will regret." I now was worried and angry. Why is she so damn stubborn.

"Do it then..." She then told me and this time I did...

"Y/n, please remember me" That was the last word I told her then......

Misbiliviate ( A spell like obliviate but can be restore after some time )

And now I sent her back to Hogwarts using a spell to keep her safe. She will now think I'm still dead....

 A/N 

Okay....So this was short and first I would like to thank you everyone !! I gotten 1 in READERXDRACO!! So if you guys wanna know what happen next please vote. 

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS SOO MUCH. AND PLEASE VOTE FOR MORE. 

EVERYONE STAY SAFE AND I WILL SEE YOU GUYS AT CHAPTER 17 !!! BYEEE!!

Playing with Danger{D.M}

By:1tomfelton4life