Twenty Five

*Mutual Scene ahead*

He was too cute when he was scared but he told me not to tell it out. I guess that's the life being with Draco......

Y/N's POV: 

Today's Monday and the worst day. Monday was always the worst, they always give me headache but I guess now I'm feeling better thanks to Draco. He was always the 1 at charms and stuff like that so he took care of me well and that made me fall of him even more. 

Our relationship was okay and started getting stronger and that was a good thing. I really wish that we could date earlier and then we could share more of our stories together. 

He will always talk to me about everything and I listen and eventually he became even open then before, just sometimes he would be scared that I would judge him because his father treated him that way and It was way heartbroken to hear. 

We were now sitting and during class and I was really tired so I just didn't listen to the professor and I started day-dreaming.

" Miss Moonlight, is everything already there ? Are you listening to me ?" 

" Yes I am...Sorry...." I woke up from the dream and look at Draco sitting right beside me but Pansy in the middle of us. He saw me and he smirk to me and raise his brows. He's always weird and I didn't know what he wanted. 

So class ended a few minutes ago and I was walking to the next class when I got pushed in an empty room and I wanted to shout but he covered my mouth. 

"Draco !! you scared the hell out of me.. What are you doing and Why are you bringing me here ??" 

He doesn't say anything and continues dragging me until we reach he outside of the room of requirements. He then pushed me in the wall. 

Draco immediately starts kissing my neck and I notice him getting hard under the coat of fabric in between his legs.

"Draco are you sure about this because....." I ask slightly worried someone will just walk it "please I need you now. I'm horny." Draco mumbles into my neck which just gave me butterflies. And this was new to me. 

"Fine but keep it down. I don't really want people to just come in here-." I said while he cut me off . "you're the only one who needs to keep it down today" he then said as I feel him smirking into my neck. I gulped a bit and saw him smirking way bigger then I thought. 

And with that Draco sucks harder on my neck as he brings my skirt above my hips and starts sliding his hand up and down my hand. I shiver at his touch and grab his hair. He slowly moves his hand to the waistband of my underwear and pulls it down. His hand drags along my bare skin and reaches about my clit. He starts massaging it slowly.

I moan at the feeling and grip his hair harder. He slowly inserts one finger in making me moan slightly louder. Draco brings his other hand up to my mouth and covers it. "Like you said baby,  don't make any noise." He says with a smirk and before I know it, he inserts a second finger in and starts pulling them in and out the speed increasing by the second.

As I'm moaning I see him getting harder and harder. He brings his lips back up and kisses me hard. I run my hands down to his pants and pull them down. Lightly hovering over his length. He groans under my touch. He then pulls his fingers out and sucks them clean and pulls down his pants fully showing his full erection . I could say, he was way bigger then Blaise and when I said big it was really big......

"Kneel." He demanded.

With than I kneeled down to the height of his length and remove his boxers. Gripping his length in my hand I start to lick the tip. I start running my tongue up and down his length tracing his veins before sucking hard on the tip.

"Yes...F-fuck" he moans and I put his length in my mouth using my hands to pleasure that parts I can't fit. Bopping my head front and back and sucking hard. He then moans loudly. 'It's a good thing we put a silencing spell' I thought to myself.

After a while Draco says "Shi-shit,  I'm gonna come inside you so better swallow all of it." and with that my mouth fills with Draco's warm liquid. I swallow everything , standing up and pulling my underwear back up and my skirt back down. Draco then puts his boxers and pants back on. 

And when I wanted to walk out he said to me. 

" Can't wait to put that cock inside you and make you scream my name." After that I froze there and imagine him doing that to me and that make me wet already but I can't show it out. I left the room and then noticed that we missed a class. 

Damn....

I went to the last class of the day and saw Draco. Huh ? weird ? how could he just fly here ? 

I then sat next class and the teacher just came in perfect timing.....

A/N

So everyone please take care of yourself and so sorry for the late update. Please vote if you like it and I will see you at the next chapter ! Bye !

Playing with Danger{D.M}

By:1tomfelton4life