Twenty

* A bit of mature scene again...* Help me....

Draco.....

Y/n's POV

"I-I" I saw him so I quickly stand up and wipe my tears away. "H-how did you find me?"  

"You see, Y/n. I have a thing call map...." And then he took it out and showed me. 

"How long have you been her-here??" I asked him my throat still sore.

"Quite some time, your throat is gonna be pain as hell" He said not taking anything serious and still laughing. "Let me help you..." And with that he helped me release the stress between my throat and now it's much better. 

"T-thanks..."After that I turn away and walked as fast as I could not wanting him to talk to me. 

"Wait! Y/n... I'm not sure why are you hurt but please let me help you..." He said and I didn't want to believe anyone anymore so I ran away.

My bully wanted to help me ?? Weird but I didn't want to believe him. Did he not know about all the photos?? And after all that I went to find Leah and they talked to me and said all of these will be fine but easy say then done. I was really scared that if my parents knew about this. About me having underage sex or maybe if I told them he raped me. 

I prayed that nobody will spread the rumors again. 

-one week after-

After the lessons we could have a break. During this whole week I've been comforting myself and every time I think of Blaise I will drink a lot and be drunk. Or maybe fuck other boys when I am sad. It's fine now but some time I will still cried thinking how pain it is. Draco had been bullying me as usual and Jason beat him up after that so it's quite funny. Both of them will get detention and after that Jason will come to me and tell me how bad Draco was but I didn't really care now. 

Today was a Thursday and since Draco's back I can't join the quidditch again but I would always go check some of the cool boys, except Draco of course. So I sat at the Slytherin bench and do some of my homework and seeing them practice. 

"Hey pretty, wanna hang out with me ?" One of the Slytherin boys called me. I think he's name is Adrian? Yea I guess it is. 

"Sure! Maybe after your Practice ?" I said and gave him a wink. He nodded and gave me a flying kiss. 

I mean... It's fun to play with boys...Or maybe pigs....

So I kept the eye contact with him. That's the first step. Second, smile at him and give him attention and third he's all yours. Damn, I'm getting good at this. 

After a few hours of the Practice he went to get me and we were talking along the way to the Slytherin common room. 

"So...heard your good at fucking huh??" He said that straight and I knew he was a fuckboy. 

"Yea, and does that have to do with this hang over??" I asked him and he just laugh. 

"You're acting innocent baby girl..." And after that I knew what he meant. 

After that I took off his pants and saw his hard member. 

"Hard for me already huh??" And after that I sucked him off. 

"F-fuck...Your so g-good..." And after he cum all over my face. After that I wiped it off my face and left him there all alone again...... 

I went to the common room and decided to go to my dorm and clean the mess off me. When I opened the door I heard moans all over so I just bend over and hear. 

"F-F-fuck Draco...I-I'm gonna cum...." And I knew who was it already. 

I went in without caring the shagging and stuff and they just stood there naked...Well Draco's not soooo too bad?? I saw Pansy's naked body and immediately felt disgusted. 

"After shagging just remember to clean up" I said to them, took my clothes and went to the public toilet and change my clothes and wiped off the mess Adrian gave me. 

After cleaning up Leah came to find me and told me about why I didn't join the ball. I didn't really like going to balls so I told her I was sick that day and she knew but she didn't want to force me so she just told me that it's fine. 

It's now currently 930 and I still can't sleep again. But then every time I close my eyes all the worries will come back again. Like example me thinking why Draco's keeps bullying me or maybe why Blaise had to do that to me and I will some times think of my ex. The thought of me being rail- Eww gross Y/n, fucking your bully? In your wildest dream Moon. 

So just like that I haven't slept.....Just thinking of some of the possibilities.

A/n

Guys the drama is also here so please don't leave me... First thank you soo much for still reading I love you guys and Please please please help me vote. 

Sooo I will see you guys at chapter 21 and Byeee!!

Playing with Danger{D.M}

By:1tomfelton4life