Eighteen

This is going way too bad....

Draco's POV:

Once I saw the form I was in disgust. Like how am I supposed to tell her I masturbate every day. I mean like almost but....Nevermind..

I then looked at her face, looking how beauti- 

""You may start to discuss about the question and pass it up next week!" The professor cut me of and everyone started talking.

"S-so....Malfoy?? Y-you wanna tell me how often d-do you masturbate ??" She asked me softly. She was cute even when she's embarrass.

"I masturbate everyday darling.." I told her straight away showing no emotions but slightly embarrass also. 

"Th-that's active..." She said and I saw a slight red blush coming out of her cheeks. 

"What about you? How often do you masturbate?" I asked her wanting to know.

"I-I um, I masturbate ev-every month??? I-I mean I don't hav-have a schedule...." And now I could see she was blushing hard. 

"Do you wanna switch papers so you don't feel so embarrass ??" I asked her and she nodded her head.

So after I took her paper I began to answer.....

Q1: Do you often do you masturbate ? ( If never write none)

Every day 

Q2: Have you had sex with your partner before?

No. 

Q3: How long is your partners penis?

 6 when non-erection and  8 and a half when erection 

Q4: Will you want to have sexual intercourse with your partner?

Nah but if she wants then yes.

Q5: Have you lost your virginity? 

Yes....

And after seeing her finishing the paper we switch back and look at the answers.....

Q1: Do you often do you masturbate ? ( If never write none)

I don't have a schedule 

Q2: Have you had sex with your partner before?

No. 

Q3: Your partner cup size

B cup. 

Q4: Will you want to have sexual intercourse with your partner?

Eww NO.

Q5: Have you lost your virginity? 

Yes...To a boy I didn't like anymore. 

I looked at the last question...To a boy she didn't like ?? Blaise ?? That stupid guy took her virginity ?? Oh I am so gonna kill him-

"Malfoy?? Can you hear what I'm saying??" She was waving her hand continuously and snapping me out of my thoughts. 

"Yea I'm listening-" 

"Then what am I saying just now??" She cut me off with a question that I didn't even know how to answer. 

Silence.....

"Malfoy, I don't know what so important then this but please listen to me for a minute." She asked and she finally managed to look at my eyes....

"Am why do I have to do that??" I had to stop myself from falling over and over again. 

"Malfoy......We are partners...." She said to me and I wanted to protest when the Professor spoke. 

"Class, I see some students already fill in the form...So if you guys are finish...Class dismissed!" And with that he left the class and everyone started leaving. I didn't really know what to do so I just left and Y/n hold me back. 

"Wait, Malfoy...I heard that we are going to have a test about this...." She hold me back.

"Yea...And ??" I was still looking at her arm. 

"I-I mean I know your busy and-" 

"Of course I will teach you....See you dumb dumb." I cut her off and with that I left.

Y/n's POV:

This feeling was mutual. I didn't even know what was I thinking. Asking my bully to teach me?? And plus Sex Ed??! No way Y/n.....

Anyways, I just stood there in class thinking and after I came back to reality I walk back to the common room. After I came back I saw Jason there and Pansy talking. I didn't really care thought. He was a best friend of mine and I couldn't really control his life. 

I then when to my dorm and I saw Leah and Adeline playing wizard chess. Both of them asked me to judged the game so I did. I mean it's kinda fun to watch them play..........

It was all fun until that night I couldn't sleep so I went out and I saw someone standing just right in front of me........

A/N

This is very short because it's just to support the next chapter. 

So I thank you everyone that are still here and I love you guys...

Please remember to vote and support me. 

I will see you guys at the next chapter!! Bye ! 

Playing with Danger{D.M}

By:1tomfelton4life