Chapter 6

Izuku's POV

"Do you want to be a Yagi?"

I stared at the man in disbelief. All Might wants me to be his son?! After a few minutes passed by my mind had finally processed it. All Might spoke. "I guess you don't want to. I-" I cut him off. "Yes! I want to be a Yagi!" All Might was shocked but he quickly recovered. He was about to speak before the Doctor came in. He walked towards me. "All right Midoryia. You've almost completely recovered. After a couple of days you'll be recovered enough to be discharged. However, we need to discuss where you'll go after you leave." The doctor said. He looked at a clipboard. "According to your records you have no living relatives right now. The best course of action right now would be to send you to an orphanage."

He looked over to me with eyes of pity. All Might cleared his throat to get his attention. It worked, as the doctor looked in his direction.

"There's no need for that doctor. Young Midoryia and I have already discussed this and he agreed to me adopting him." He said. The doctor looked towards me for conformation, to which I nodded. The doctor seemed happy to hear this. "Alright! I'll go get the papers. What would you like your new name to be Midoryia?" The doctor asked. I thought about it for a bit, coming to a conclusion. "Izuku Midoryia Yagi!" I answered. I've always hated my middle name. It was my Father's first name, Hisazhi. Now that I had a chance to get rid of it, I took it.

All Might and the doctor smiled. "All right, that's what we'll put it down as." All Might said. I smiled and laid down, as it was around 8:00 at night. I was happy as I drifted off to sleep.

Time skip brought to you by a chibi All Might annoying chibi Aizawa

After a few days had passed, I was ready to be discharged. My stuff from my old "home" was collected and given to me. All Might comes in every day to check up on me. Today however he called out on patrols to get me up and ready to move in. We were waiting for the doctor to come and do the final checkup. He came in and did just that. Eyes, bones, organs and tempature were all normal so I was cleared to go. We left the room and walked towards freedom.

After the uneventful car ride home, we arrived at huge mansion. The sheer amount of land encased by the front gates and wall was astonishing. The mansion itself was gigantic. It had around 5 floors and a rooftop resort. It had balconies, hot tubs, you name it. I was taking in all of the beauty of the property when All Might called me over.

"Young Midoryia! Are you gonna just stand there or should we get moving?" He asked. The suddenness of his words made me jump a bit. As I recovered I nodded and headed towards the front door. He had two limos and a fountain in front of the front door. As we made our way inside, we stopped at a door on the third floor as All Might spoke. "This will be your room Young Midoryia. Mine is right across from it so if you ever need anything you can come get me." He said with a smile. I smiled backs as I entered my new room. I was ecstatic to see what it looked like. Once inside, I saw a big queen sized bed as well as doors to a walk in closet and a personal bathroom.

I began decorating my room with what remains of my things. I set the Teddy Bear my mom gave me on a shelf as well as putting my notebook beside all the empty ones that filled the bookshelf. It seems that All Might filled the room with some stuff I like or need, seeing as how we talked about stuff like that I can see him doing that. After I was done putting all of my stuff away, I walked over to my bed and flopped down on top of it. I sighed as I began to drift off to sleep.

Hopefully I'll be happy here