Chapter 21

Izuku's POV

The next day during lunch most of us were bored to the core. I mean seriously, who likes learning math? As for me; well...

I was nervous as hell. I mean seriously?!? How the hell did I become the class president?!

------------------------------------------------------‐--------

Earlier...

"All right class, settle down" Aizawa stated. "Today we will be electing a class president. Get it done without waking me up or you're getting detention." He then proceeded to flop himself onto the floor. Honestly, how does he not get hurt doing that?

After the class erupted into chaos; much to Aizawa's annoyance, Ida suggested that we do it by a poll.

The results came up and SOMEHOW I got 3 votes. HOW?!

-------------------------------------------‐---------------------

At the table I was still no better. How am I going to do this?! It's crazy!

"Midoryia?" Ida cut me out of my thoughts "Is something bothering you?" "I'm just... extremely nervous. I've never liked being the center of attention and now that I'm class president..." I trailed off. "There's no place to escape from it right Deku?" Uraraka finished. "Thats.. It sounds right; I guess. I just.. don't think I'm very qualified." Uraraka stared at me intensely. "Well, I voted for you cause you seem pretty smart!"

I was cut off by the alarms going off. Everyone started running around, crazily trying to escape through the hallway. The result was a gigantic clog of people, glass and cement. Everyone was pushing against one another, fighting their way through and towards the exit. Eventually I was squashed against the windows. Looking outside, I see that the media had broken in. Honestly, after two days on not getting anything on all Might they resort to this?!?

As I was being pressed against anything and everything in the hallway, I was trying to find a way to calm the others and stop this stampede. Honestly, I was getting annoyed. These people are our peers! And they not only do they act like this under a potential threat, but they were screaming like chickens with their heads cut off!! This is blatantly giving our location! One strong emitter quirk and we'd all be massacred! Shaking away my thoughts, I noticed Uraraka in the crowd and screamed "Uraraka! Float me!" while reaching out. After a miss, we touched and I started to float. Channeling 1% of One for All into my fingers, I blasted myself towards the exit sign. Once I landed I balanced myself and spoke using 20% of One for All in my throat.

"EVERYONE!!!! LOOK OUTSIDE!! ITS JUST THE MEDIA!!! SO CALM DOWN AND RETURN TO YOUR ACTIVITIES!!" I screeched, my throat growing raw from the usage of One for All.

The panicked students quickly calm down after the threat was identified and help each other back up. Soon enough all is back to normal and lunch continues. After all, no on evil got in.

Right?