Chapter 22

Ok, I'm posting another one! I swear, I started this story a while ago and I even have the entire story plot written out (albeit barebones, with only the sequencing of events) and I'm STILL having issues writing. My anxiety has skyrocketed to the point I can't even watch a part of movies I would find embarrassing without squirming and getting extremely uncomfortable and ideas for stories OTHER than this one that I KNOW I'm not a good enough writer to do it justice keep popping up and distracting me. I've had writers block before so I KNOW it's not that, just extremely similar.

What's worse is that my desire to see and read my ideas over on Story Throwouts keeps growing as I get more scenarios for them in my head. ESPECIALLY the Metroid idea. I really, REALLY love Metroid and think these two worlds would mesh well together in the way I thought of. ESPECIALLY with Mei in MHA. With the way I had the quirk function it had EMMENSE potential for a MeiDeku ship or even just Mei and Deku interacting a LOT!

Sorry for the rant, but I feel better now, like a little bit of something was lifted. Enjoy the story!

==================================

Izuku's POV

As the day came to a close and school ended I made my way towards the exit as the setting sun shined brown on me. Today had been rough. With the press invasion came a sweep of the premises and that took up a lot of time. So much time in fact that school for the Hero Corse didn't end until 5:00. Not to mention that the lessons were crammed into each other so we had to time to rest between each class.

As I left UA I noticed Dad was waiting for me past the gates. I had walked up to him when I heard someone calling for me. I turned around to noticed the entirety of 1-A behind me, as Uraraka sauntered up to me.

"Hey Deku, who's this?" She asked as she stopped in front of me. I smiled and replied "Hey, Uraraka! He's my Dad!" She quirked her head at that. "Huh, you must really take after your mother then huh?" She replied.

I frowned, somewhat misty-eyed. Even though it was years ago, but I still remember her smile; her face, like I saw it yesterday...

Uraraka's POV

He went quiet after I said that. By this time, only Deku, his Dad and I were left at the campus. I looked over to see why he was quiet, and saw he was crying. I immidently felt bad. I was going to ask what I did wrong before Deku's Dad interrupted me.

"Young Uraraka, I must tell you that his mother is.. not amongst us anymore. Please drop it." He said. Again, I felt bad. I watched as they both walked off in silence, and guilt.

Izuku's POV

I sat in silence as we drove home, reminiscing in the memories I had of my mother. Of her bright smiles, of her laugh. We stopped at a light and I looked out the window, noticing a man with a beak mask walking with who I think is his daughter, who had a horn. They had bought her a doll, and I couldn't help but cry a little more, eyes burning as I looked at the girl.

I got lost in the memories of my mother and I shopping together for so long that I made it home before I even noticed.

If only I had looked a bit closer at the two, I would have noticed sooner...