Chapter 15

Izuku's POV

As the gates open I was almost immidently left behind. This combined with the amount of concentration I need to activate One for All was why I was about a minute late into ground beta. I closed my eyes and concentrated One for All's energy into my heart, causing it to spread out through my veins and muscles, reinforcing and empowering them to go at greater speeds. While doing this, I recalled the first time I correctly activated One for All.

Flashback

"Grampa! This hurts!" I cried out. I was a seven year old boy with a shredded look for my age. I was sparring with a robotic dummy uncle Power Loader made. Currently, I wasn't doing so hot. My right arm was shattered and my left pinky finger was broken.

"Concentrate kid! Focus it into your veins!!" Grampa Sokihiro shouted. I tried to do it and failed, causing my left index finger to break. This is when it all went wrong. The blast missed the robot, but what it didn't miss was it's control box. See, the robot was programmed to fight at a student's level by a small metal box that emits frequency waves. However, it also had a second purpose. Not only was it a training dummy, it also served as an electronic warrior to defend UA should it ever be attacked. This mode is triggered when the box stops emitting certain waves called Controlled EMP waves. The EMP waves emitted serve as an obstical to stop unpermitted frequencies from leaving UA, such as phone calls or hollo-calls as well as telling robots what to do.

When my rouge attack hit the box, it stopped emitting controlled EMP waves, causing the robot go into Warrior Mode. It scanned my body and saw that I wasn't on the index of certified Heroes or the list of students currently attending UA. In response it labeled me as a threat, and so to it's protocol it was now going to try to eliminate me.

It's eyes turned red and it grew plasma blades then began to charge. "KID!! GET OUTTA THERE!!" Grampa Sokihireo screamed, running through the doorway to my room to try and get to me. Unfortunately the building went into lock down, causing the doors to be closed and locked, then reinforced by quirk-canceling steel; otherwise known as Ithixeum. [Eh-Thix-E-Um]

Terrified, Manifest kicked in and gave me a reinforcement quirk that turned my skin into a nearly indestructible alloy known Rethixen [Ra-Thix-In] I also subconsciously activated One for All and when I moved my left arm up to my face to get into a blocking position, it created a gust of air, breaking the robot in half and severing the respondent, causing every system dependent on emitted waves to shut down, in turn crashing the robot's systems and shutting off the plasma blades.

Expecting a missing hand and a whole lot of pain, I clenched my eyes and waited. And waited... then waited some more. Eventually I opened my eyes to see a sight I didn't expect. The robot lookes like it got severed in half by a blunt weapon, my arms had red glowing streaks on them and my skin was made of steel!

End of flashback

I opened my eyes and sprinted out the gates using 20% of One for All. I quickly surpassed the others and slaughtered robot after robot as if they were nothing more than paper. Once I destroyed about 115 robots I slowed my pace, genly powering down One for All percent by percent as to not destroy my body. After all once One for All's energy is gained if you immidently discharge it it could have the same effect as not being buff enough for it. The remaning energy would disperse all at once, forcing my veins burst and my muscles to tear open. Just the thought of it makes me shudder.

While powering down, the ground began to quake; knocking me off my feet. Looking up, everyone was running towards the gate. Confused, I looked towards the direction they were running from and saw a giant robot, also known as the zero pointer. I immidently got up and ran towards it, knowing that there was a high likelihood that someone couldn't get away in time to avoid the rubble crashing down from the surrounding buildings.

Reaching the site, I looked around and didn't see anyone. I was going to leave, but then I heard a feint cry from the rubble.

"Ow!" The person cried. The cry alerted me to thier presence, so I turned around and saw them. It was the same girl from before! He leg seemed to be stuck, bit the worse thing is that she's too close to the zero pointer for me to free her!

Gritting my teeth, I activated One for All at 25%, the maximum I can muster currently; and jumped. As I was soaring towards the zero pointer, I reared back my right arm. Once I was at the climax of my jump I had reached the head of the zero pointer. I then punched the robot's head in, causing it to explode on several points of its back before losing its stability and falling backwards.

After helping the girl to Recovery Girl, I left and went home. Before I knew it...

The letter from UA was in my hands

==================================

All right, the poll has ended and as the result, I will be picking it up. Once this story if completed, I'll put the sequel on pause to get more ideas for it and start the reconstruction of Dreams of a Quirkless Deku.