Chaptet 19

Izuku's POV

When I arrived at school I wasn't expecting the media to be there. They started asking me questions about how All Might was at teaching so it was difficult to get through to the gates. Once I did though I quickly got to the classroom. Arriving at the classroom was... interesting. A lot of people were staring at me and whispering. I walked up to one of them and asked what they were talking about, but she went extremely red and didn't reply. When I gave up and left it looked like she had fainted.

I arrived earlier that I expected so I sat down and waited on my phone. After about five minutes I noticed the door opening so I looked to see Ururaka coming in.

She looked at me and her face immidently went red as she covered her eyes. I was confused but I ignored it. Eventually everyone came in and I noticed that all the girls that had come in went red once seeing me. I checked my self then finally realized what was wrong. One of the media reporters had ripped a hole my shirt! However it was already too late as Aizawa came in.

"Alright class, today we're going to have your first lesson in Heroics. We'll have a Heroics class at the end of every Tuesday, Wensday and Friday. We'll also be starting Clubs. The Club commissions are sent in for you first years and if you accept you'll join that respective club. You'll also be able to start a club by sending in a from explaining your club. Doesn't matter what you do in the club as long as it's appropriate. Now don't wake me up or you'll all be expelled." Aizawa explained before zipping up his sleeping bag and plopping onto the floor.

Third Person POV

The class went silent before Mina called all the girls over. Ururaka was the first to come over. "What is it Mina?" Uraraka asked. Second came Momo. "Yes Mina?" She responded diligently. Third was Tsuyu. "What's wrong? *ribbit*" She croaked. Fourth came Jiro. "Yea Mina?" She responded. And finally came Hagakure. "What's up?" She asked. "Shh! Let's take it outside!" She responded with a toothy grin. The girls walked out while Izuku started dozing off.

Outside the classroom Mina perked up a little. "Guys! I'm gonna make a club! You gotta join it!" She exclaimed excitedly. Jiro responded with "I don't know if I will or not considering I don't know what it is yet." Mina pouted. "Fine I get it. I'll get to the point." She said reluctantly. Then Mina pulled a complete 180. "It's called the CRPS! Though you could also call it... The Cinnamon Roll Protection Squad!!"

The girls all nodded. They knew what had to be done. After all...

They heard it all... Let's go back a day...

The girls had just entered the changing room. One of the girls, Mina; had a few concerns.

"Hey, guys?" Mina asked. The girls turned to her. "Did anyone else catch the way the short kid was looking at us?" She asked. Ururaka nodded. "Yeah... I was a little creepy out by it. It felt like he was my body!" She exclaimed. Jiro nodded in recognition. "I could keep an ear out for him while we're changing using my quirk if you like." She proposed. The other girls all collectively screamed "YES" so Jiro did it, asking Momo to create a small speaker to record audio output for evidence if need be. She connected it and put her jack into the wall.. That's when she overheard a certain conversation...

"Guys!! Look at this!! The previous generation left us a gift!!! A hole to the other side!!" Mineta exclaimed. Jiro got a dark look on her face and readied her deadly eye-peircing attack, when suddenly she heard something. "What food are you thinking about to be salivating that hard?" Jiro took a minute to process that. "I'm not thinking of food!!! I'm thinking of the girls' bodies!!" Mineta replied. A pause occurred. "Why would you be salivating at that?!? Are you a cannibal or something?!?" At this point she lost it laughing. The other girls did too. They all collectively thought...

TOO INNOCENT!!!

==================================
Hey guys! Sorry yall had to wait so long! As some of you may know, the 5th season of MHA came out recently. I've been rewatching the previous seasons to refresh my memory before watching it. On top of that, I had to go to the hospital for reasons too personal to say. I'm fine now, but that delayed it a little. Not to mention school and other things. It's been hectic, but hey! I got it out! Again, sorry for the wait and see ya next time!