Chapter 17

Izuku's POV

After noticing it my mind quickly registered that it was Aizawa. I watched as he slowly came out if his sleeping bag.

"It took you 8 seconds to quiet down. Should I have been a Villain you'd all be dead right now. Except for you, Midoryia. You noticed be before everyone else and quieted down instantly. Glad to see that." The class looked confused as they had no clue who Midoryia was. "Now, put these on and come outside to the practice field. You all have 5 minutes to get there or you're expelled. In a real battle, time is of the essence." He finished. I got up instantly and headed out, but not before I heard Ururaka's protests. "But! You can't expell us!! We just got here!! That isn't fair!!" She protested. Wrong move. I thought as Aizawa instantly retorted. "Fair? Tell me: are Villan attacks fair? What about natural disasters? Or the death of children before thier life had a chance to mature? Life is full unfairness and it's a Heroes job to combat it. So get your asses up and get going! You only have 3 minutes left." Azawa responded before leaving, slamming the door. The class immediately got up and got to the changing room.

In the changing room, Izuku is changing when a certain manly man notices his body. "Dude!! You're shredded!! How'd you get a body like that!!!" Kirishima stated. "Training. Lots of training." Izuku replied. As he was leaving he almost bumped into Mineta, who was looking under a poster. "Guys!! Look at this!! The previous generation left us a gift!!! A hole to the other side!!" He exclaimed, salivating for reasons unknown to Izuku. "What food are you thinking about to be salivating that hard?" Izuku asked, gaining questioning looks from the other dudes. "I'm not thinking of food!!! I'm thinking of the girls' bodies!!" Mineta replied. I tilted my head. "Why would you be salivating at that?!? Are you a cannibal or something?!?" Izuku replied. Not giving him enough to reply, Izuku left the room in a hurry. I do NOT want to get eaten. While I was running away, I heard Mineta screaming something about his eyes.

After I got outside, I relayed what happened to Aizawa. I'm concerned that Mineta might try to eat one of the girls. However, he got angry instead of his usual serious face when facing a potential threat. After the rest of the class got outside, Aizawa began to explain the rules for the exam.

"All right; Bakugo you scored second highest after Izuku, so what was your highest throw in middle school? Tell me as you're getting to the circle." Aizawa asked. "67 meters" He responded, walking up to the circle. "Good. Now throw this using your quirk. Anything goes, just stay in the circle." Aizawa explained, tossing him a ball.

Bakugo caught the ball and stood in the circle. He reeled back his right arm and lifted his left leg before stomping his leg down while throwing the ball, screaming "DIE!!!" As the ball left his hand it went soaring away, gaining him a score of 701.2 meters. Aizawa showed his score to the class, dropping most of their jaws. 701.2 meters?!? The class thought. I wasn't surprised. Kacchan's always been like that. Strong.

"Ooh this gonna be so much fun!!!" A pink skinned girl exclaimed. I was mortified. I knew what Aizawa was gonna say to that.
"Fun? You think this is going to be fun?!? Fine then. The person in last place is getting expelled. Izuku, I know that your quirk isn't suited for immediate use so you'll be sitting this one out. Instead, you'll be training with the third years over on Ground Alpha. Hop to it." Aizawa replied. I felt all the blood drain from my face. I knew how they trained the third years last year. And it's safe to say, torture is better that doing that. I could tell that Aizawa meant it, so I slowly dragged myself over to Ground Alpha.

Author POV

The tests were difficult and exhausting.  First, Aizawa had the class use their quirks to the maximum to throw the ball. If someone didn't put their all into it, he made the do it again, but this time with an added bonus of 100 push-ups afterwards. This trend continued until all the tests were over.

"Alright, the results are in. Here they are." Aizawa announced. He plopped a Holodisc on the ground, projecting the class's scores. Mineta came in last. "NOOOOOO!!! I DIDNT GET TO TOUCH ANYONE'S TIDDIES!!" He cried out, pouring waterfalls out of his eyes using the Midoryia Family's Secret Technique.  "By the way, I was lying about the expulsion. I said it to push you all to the maximum. But Mineta, you're pushing it. Watch yourself." Aizawa replied. And finally, after a hard day of work; the day ended....

And the torture began...

==================================All right! I have a something to say. My other book will be put on a hiatus. The reason will be explained over there. Bye guys!