two

mark sat at his desk in silence, looking at jaemin yet again

it had been a week since his first day and he thought it was odd at how easily he had joined their group.

they accepted him quickly and let him hang out with them. never after school, but any time during school, if they saw him they'd go and talk to him.

no one wanted to be around mark because of that. the other students were all scared of the dream kids so, because mark was associated with them, they were scared of mark.

mark sighed, leaning his head against his open palm. they seemed like normal kids.

the bell finally rang and school was over. mark threw his backpack over his shoulder and walked over to jaemin who was waiting for him, his own backpack on his shoulder and his hands in his pockets.

"i'm so fucking ready to go home and take a nap," were jaemin's first words when mark was next to him, falling in step with the older boy.

"same," mark sighed, shoving his hands into his pockets, "school sucks."

jaemin let out a hum of agreement, his dull eyes scanning the crowd.

"what the fuck is that," mark asked, slightly in shock when he saw a huge crowd in front of them, all yelling and making noise.

jaemin shrugged, walking right up and shoving his way to the front.

mark followed behind quickly, his eyes slightly widening when he saw jisung pummeling some kid on the ground, chenle encouraging him.

mark glanced at jaemin to see the male's usual calm face still there.

"should we stop them?" mark asked the blonde haired male.

jaemin glanced at mark before looking back at jisung, "i guess."

just as jaemin was about to step in, some other guy entered the circle and threw jisung on the ground, chenle joining the fight as well.

"well," jaemin mumbled, "are you ready to fight?"

"am i what?" mark asked, eyes wide.

jaemin wasn't even beside mark to hear his panicked remarks. the male had gone straight into the middle of everything, punching the guy sneaking up on chenle straight in the face.

mark blinked a few times in shock before realizing he had to join the fight. it was the only way for the males to really accept him.