eighteen

"mom! yangyang is bullying me!"

mark groaned, turning towards the doorway where his capo and yangyang were walking through the door, donghyuck running up to the oldest.

"i'm not your mom," mark informed. "that's kun so bother him."

"kun yelled at him last time," yangyang snickered, walking over as well.

"how's jeno?" jaemin asked mark.

"he woke up earlier and fucking punched me again," mark grumbled. "so kun knocked him out for a little longer and now he's talking to jaehyun."

donghyuck, yangyang, and mark all cringed are the thought of "talking" to jaehyun.

"what's that grimace about?" renjun asked, arms crossed over his chest.

"jaehyun has little to no patience and does not take well to bullshit," mark explained. "i've been at the receiving end one too many times."

"i put names on rooms upstairs, go in and change and leave your stuff then meet me back down here," mark commanded. "yangyang grab the rest of wayv and donghyuck get jungwoo."

dream and yangyang did as told, going upstairs and talking amongst themselves. there was very obviously tension and a split in the group, the wounds from last night still there. yangyang and donghyuck didn't talk to dream and vise versa.

mark crossed his arms over his chest with a huff. this wasn't going to be good.

"good luck with your new training group," johnny said, him, yuta, and another capo walking over.

"thanks," mark scoffed. "so many people. if they don't listen either one of them or myself will end up dead."

"you'll be fine," yuta ruffled mark's hair. "shoot us a text if it gets out of hand and we'll leave the meeting for you."

"taeyong wouldn't let you even if you begged him, thanks though," mark sighed. "have fun."

"you too," the three men chirped back, walking over to the elevator.

"mark!" jungwoo and lucas sang, running down the stairs.

the rest of wayv and dream trailed behind them.

"please don't-" mark barely got out before the two older boys squished him.

"it's a mark sandwich," jungwoo giggled.