twenty

as soon as day five started, mark was ready to give up

mark dropped the water bottle in his hand when he saw the group walk in, anger still on their faces, some stained with blood.

the water in the bottle spilled all over the floor and mark gapped, opening and closing his mouth a few times, no words able to come out.

then, all of a sudden, anger boiled in mark and his face turned hard. "what in god's name did you fucking idiots do?"

the boys flinched at mark's tone, none answering the question.

"get changed now and be downstairs in ten minutes," mark growled. "don't get the rest of wayv- i only want you fuckers."

the group cautiously walked by mark, going upstairs.

mark gritted his teeth in aggravation while he cleaned the water he spilled up, going downstairs immediately after.

"woah-" jungwoo exclaimed when mark pushed past him. "what's with you?"

mark didn't answer, so jungwoo grabbed his wrist.

mark, blinded by his anger, threw a punch at jungwoo who swiftly dodged it, grabbing that arm as well.

"what's wrong?" jungwoo asked softly.

"they got into a fight woo. a fucking fight!" mark cried. "it's been five days- five fucking days and they're already tearing each other apart!"

"with each other?" jungwoo questioned, confused.

"i would assume so!" mark replied. "they weren't talking to each other when they came in."

"deep breaths mark," jungwoo said, taking deep breaths himself.

mark followed along, trying to calm down.

"they're kids don't forget," jungwoo tried to soothe the younger male. "we fought like that when i first joined."

"no, woo, it's bad! really bad!" mark cried. "just take a look at them- there wasn't one of them that didn't have blood on them."

"i feel so stupid," mark mumbled, hanging his head. "i shouldn't have expected this to work. who am i kidding? i'm not ready to deal with them-"

"shut up mark, just shut up," jungwoo seethed, hitting mark's hand lightly against the younger's head. "if you think like that then you definitely can't deal with them. taeyong wouldn't give this responsibility to you if he thought you couldn't deal with it. just give it some time, good things come to those who wait."